(16.) Outcast Like The Dead.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

They arrangements I were forcibly settled into just didn't feel right. Bron had once been an enemy I fought to kill. Now he acted as some action hero to promote his franchise.

The room we shared was a little electricity close with a box, food, and others rations. I didn't hate, but I didn't like him either. Guess why in about five seconds.

1...

2..

"Hey, human!"

It only took two seconds. Last time it was fine and the fact it was going down more scared the shut out of me if I had to deal with any longer than necessary. I got hints that him and Cuddly were somewhat friends in the past.

How the fuck did they put up with the robot?

"Human, human, HUMan!" His voice glitched and my breath hitched. "C'mon, StOP IGNoriNg mE! iT's rUDe!"

"Boogie, please." I begged. "Be quiet."

"Can't!" He chirped cheerfully, then a hand reached for his throat. A dark look crossed over his reddish eyes. "YoU bROkE iT, nOw I caN'T sHuT uP! i'M sTUCk lIKe tHis."

Guilt leeched into my brain. I caused that? I only meant to scratch the metal frame and maybe leave some scars.

Perhaps I was turning into a monster. I honestly wouldn't mind, it'd be better than the current situation I currently had to deal with..

I don't want to talk about it.

"Boogie." I put a hand on his server? Chest? Or faceplate? I didn't work with robotics when I worked in this place. "I'm...sorry. We thought you wanted to kill us. Cuddly took it a bit-"

"Don't you DaRe blame MY kInD!" Boogie shrieked with hatred. "YOU shoCkEd mE! YOu ended up putting me iN thE wiRes! I may have been apart of bullying the little one, but I never went so far as to electrocute my oWn kInD!"

I paused, not knowing what else to say. That last sentence outstayed its welcome in the processing part of my brain. It repeated over and over and over. I thought about it in ways I didn't like.

"Bullying the little one." I muttered, closing my eyes as images plagued like a daydream. "What did you do? Tell me exactly."

"Let's say we broke a few screws." Boogie giggled, broken hand gesturing to his broken head, not even having the fingers to point. "All of our heads are iNsANe! Cuddly's not the worse, but they aren't the sanest either. Huggy's more cannibal—and I-"

"Like to electrocute people." I breathed softly, arms folding in self-comfort. "But you seem so sane-"

Boogie then broke out into shit insane laughter that made Cuddly seem sane in comparison.

And I've seen them beat other toys.

I found Boogie very annoying. The robot was always talking and trying to keep active no matter how much I protested for a little peace and quiet.

"Human, human, human." The robot's limbs sparked to life as he connected his severed arm to the power cord they happened to be right next to in the room they resided. "I have more power than you think. Poppy always has a purpose."