2|Bayley

I groan as a voice fills my ears and my eyes slowly open to see a mass of white hair, tan skin and peircing blue eyes

I groan as a voice fills my ears and my eyes slowly open to see a mass of white hair, tan skin and peircing blue eyes. Noah sits by my feet slumped over blowling a lose strand of hair out of his face.

"Come on you need to go to school you have been off for three days." He says as he turns his eyeline to me. I shake my head no and pout my lips. Noah just shake his head in a no and yanks the covers off my body. 

"Noah, wai-" But before I finnish his face has turned hard as he sees the dark brusing on my thighs and ankles. I open my mouth but close it. 

"Bayley jus...- just get up and get dressed." He whispers and stands up leaving the room.

School, I hated that place, teachers always reminding me of how I'm disapointing them and how I'm failing, girls talking about other girls behind their back and pointing out all insecurities, boys being loud and anoying making stupid noises. I use to love school, I would wake up and be excited to go since I never got to go to a public school growing up but it quickly faded.

I used school as a destraction from my father and his world but now I can bearly get out of bed some weeks, I go days without showering and brushing my hair and teeth. I know disgusting right?

My mother and my friends are very pacient with my relationship with school but I'm guessing it's getting to a point where it's just getting really bad.

I sigh and swing my legs over the bed slowly standing whincing from the pain that shoots down my legs. I open my bedroom door and carfully step through the darkness to the bathroom and just look in the mirror.

Dark bags lay under my eyes, lips chapped and scabed, my once olive skin now a pale, sickly colour, eyes puffy and red from crying, acne laying over my skin, my skinny body shaking from the cold, my once bright hazle eyes now a dull dark coco colour.

I grab my tooth brush and toothpaste and brush my teeth for the first time this week. I finish that and then splash my face with ice cold water.

I turn the bathroom light off and take the same trip back to my room where I choose a oversize hoodie and joggers. I make my way down the stairs and coffee fills my nostrails. 

--time skip to school--

I sigh as I step out of Noahs car into the spring air and put a fake smile on my face. The one were when you say "oh yeah im fine" and they actually belive you, well I would like to say I'm a master at that now.

I pull my bag around to the front of me unzipping it and digging through untill I pull out a peice of paper. I groan and roll my eyes, photography, the subject I was placed in since it was classed as an easy A and I got kicked out my last one.

"Photography?" Noah asks with a knowing smirk on his face. I ignore him jut walking throught the offive doors.

I slowly make my way up the stairs to the first floor of the three floor prison, I walk to the room and walk in all eyes on me.

"Miss Hernandez you're late." The teacher at the front of the class sat behind a desk snapps at me.

"Yeah no shit sherlock." I mumble whilst making my way over to a seat whilst she taps at her obnoxiously loud keyboard.

"If you have something to say, say it out loud...- Jasmine." She says in a calm voice. I stop in my tracks and turn around slowly anger practically seeping through my pores. Now standing her once proud smirk filled wrinkly face drops. 

I slowly make my way over to her. "Excuse me?" I say my voice earily calm compared to how my fists are tightened into balls at my sides, my tense shoulders and my twitching foot. 

My photography teacher was an old, small blonde bitch and I'm 5'6, since I tower over her small frame she must be like 5'2 and that's with heels on.

I turn my back on her Not even giver her the time of day anymore and walk over to my seat next to my friend and sit down laying my head on the desk.

"Let me guess coke, molly, what you on today?" my friend Jade says with a small laugh, well if that doesn't just explain me. I raise my head and she just looks at my blood shot eyes.

"Sober." I grumble out and then put my head back down. She gasps, and not like a sarcatic gasp or a 'omg wow' snarky gasp, a genuin gasp

"Oh shit Bay," She puts her hand on my shoulder and starts rubbing her thumb in small circular motions, "have you taken your meds"

I slam my hand on the table, "For fuck sake!"

"There will have none of that in my classroom thank you." The she-devil says.

I raise my middle finger to her, so lets just say I'm not a very um... honrable student, she just scofs and goes back to typing away and squinting at her screen adjusting her glasses every two seconds.

"Ok so you're sober and haven't taken your meds, it's going to be an amzing day isnt it."

One thing to know about me is if I'm sober I've either run out, or I'm going through absolute shit to the point I have no energy to even do drugs.

Then I hear faint clicking of heals and there she is, standing next to me the strong smell of ash and mould coming off her. 

"Hood down, nose ring out, nail polish and rings off, and get your head off my desk." She stands there arms crossed as if I'm waisting her time. 

"Every fucking day, learn I'm not going to change and I've just gotten into school so please just leave me the hell alone you old hag." The truth is my body hurts, my stomach was screaming at me to finaly eat, my mind was a foggy mess, I just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up

"I want it all gone in five minuets if not leave my classroom." I pear at the floor and watch as her feet turn and walks away.

"And do some bloody work!"

I take my hood down and my nose ring out and put them shitty plastic things in, we had recently gotten a new head for collage, so new rules, that intales me having argument after argument with teachers because fuck him, should be good enough I'm in this hell hole.

I put my head back on the desk, not even thirty seconds later,

"off!" I hear from the front of the classroom.

I sigh, just three and a half more hours and then I can go home and smoke.

three and a half more hours.

god fucking kill me.

====================

words:1193

A/n: It's a little different. Sorry about this but trust me I'll try and get more updates out so I can start the new chapters. Also should I make insta's for them?  

-K (Not edited)