22- Bayley

Mature content

"Fuck me." I blurt and he is taken aback. "What?" He asks and I walk towards him. "I want you to fuck me." He stands frozen in his spot. 

When I reach him I put my hand on my chest and I look up to him through my lashes. "Fuck me." I say again and he clears his throat. 

"I-I thought it was only mafia business." He says and I nod. My hand runs down his abs as I feel the muscles tighten under my touch. "Yes, simply just sex with nothing attached," I lean in and my bottom lip runs along the hot skin of his collar bone and up to his ear, "I just want to see what it feels like when your inside of me." I say and I feel him swallow against my lips. 

I smirk as I run my hand lower onto his hardened crotch. 

I step away from him and look at him again. 

"Are you sure?" He asks and nod my head. "You have my full consent to do anything you want, use me Lionel." His eyes darken as a small smirk falls onto his lips as he takes slow steps towards my figure making me feel so much smaller then him. 

His hand wraps around my throat and he pulls me closer to him making me fall into his chest and he whispers in my ear. "You shouldn't have said that Bayley." My brows furrow but before I can say anything I'm over his shoulder. 

He throws me onto the bed and I let out a small yelp as I bounce and he climbs over me. His lips instantly find my neck and he moves about until I let out a small moan and then he nips, licks and sucks at the skin in the same spot. 

His hand works it way under my top and his hand grabs a hold of the flesh on my chest. I wouldn't say I have a small size chest my cup size is a C but they feel small in his hands. 

He massages it as his lips go down until he hits the neck lie on my top. He grabs hold of the bottom and looks up at me and I look at him confused. "Can I ?" He asks and I look at him shocked, Theo has never done that. Come to think of it the only other person who has asked consent for everything was Kaden. I nod my head yes and he pulls it off. 

His eyes instantly go down and I start to squirm under his stare and go to cover up. Shit did he see one is bigger then the other. He probably thinks it's disgusting because I have tiny hairs everywhere, or he doesn't like the fact I have stretch marks and scars on them. He is disappointed just like Theo was.  

He stops my hands and puts them over my head. "Why would you cover up, you are perfect." He kisses the small scars and bullet scars and stretch marks on my skin and then raises his head again, "Beautiful." He whispers as one hand comes down for his fingers to lightly brush over my nipple.

His head dips down and my eyes follow him as his tounge pokes out and gives the lump a sloppy kiss. Once he has finished with one he goes to the other kissing, sucking, nipping at the nipple. My head falls back into the pillows and my mouth makes an o shape and my back arches, one hand grabbing the sheets and the other going through his hair. I feel more wetness cover my core and drip down my thighs and in-between my ass cheeks.