12- Bayley & Lionel

"He is bad news Bayley I told you the first time I fucking met the kid and now look, he has beaten you again

"He is bad news Bayley I told you the first time I fucking met the kid and now look, he has beaten you again." he scolds me like I'm a child. "I-I." I sigh because what is the point he is right. 

"I'm calling Lionel." he states and my eyes snap to his. "No what the fuck." I whisper as I try and grab his phone from him failing as he just puts the phone in the air as he calls him.

"Hey Lion." Noah says as I still struggle to get it from him. "Noah stop it." I whisper. "I need you at Bayley's as soon as possible, well like now." And with that he ends the phone. 

"Noah what the fuck!" I shout and he shrugs. "Well maybe he can knock some sense into that brain of yours, you always actually listened to the boy." he says I huff at him and he rolls his eyes. "Ok let's get you cleaned up then yeah." I stand and we head to the bathroom.

As we enter the bathroom I catch my reflection and now I can really see the damage he did to my face and I wince at the sight. Noah grabs a cloth and puts cold water on it wiping away the blood and then places it on my eye. After about ten minuets he takes it off and looks at my eye. "It doesn't seem to have even started to go down. I'll go grab an icepack." And with that he leaves.

Whilst Noah is down stairs I open the cupboards and right there in my face is my tablets. I grab them and run to my room and hide them in the place I normally hide my drugs in. I go back to the bathroom I open the cupboard again taking the first aid kit out. 

As I sit on the toilet seat the door knocks and my nerves kick in. Noah opens the door and I hear him talking with Lionel. 

"Yeah bro their upstairs just be careful." Noah says and then I hear foot steps on the stairs. I shut the door and lock it. 

I then hear a soft knock. "Bayley it's me Lion," he says and I put my forehead against the door, "Can you open the door please." I breath in and out and then I hear Noah's voice. "Bay come on he just wants to help." I don't say anything. "Bayley please." I hear Noah plead. 

My chest tightens at his words as I remember pleading Theo to let go of me. My breathing picks up and my hands start to shake. A line of sweat beads at my hairline and the walls start closing in. 

"Bayley?" I hear Lionel question. I unlock the door and it slowly opens and Noah's head pops in. "Shit!" He curses as he kneels before me. "I-I kept asking him to stop but he just wouldn't." And then I break.

The tears I was holding back flow freely down my face and I grab hold of Noah's top and cry into his shirt. "Bro what the fuck happened?" I hear Lionel, he couldn't see me since I was hiding in Noah's top but when I take my face away and look at him, his eyes widen in shock and his breath hitches.

"Noah I pleaded but he wouldn't fucking stop." I turn to Noah now looking at him. "I know, I know but we got to get you cleaned up and then you can sleep ok." I nod my head at Noah's words and I let go of him allowing him to get to get the stuff he needs while my eyes stay on the ground.

He gets some cotton balls and put rubbing alcohol on them and cleans the cuts as I hold an ice pack on my face. I wince every time he touches a bruise or a cut and I relax as exhaustion flows through my body and I struggle to keep my eyes open. "All done." Noah says as he throws away the bloody cotton balls and puts a plaster on my check where a deep cut was. 

He kneels in front of me and I just hug him and drop my head on his shoulder. "I begged him Noah." And that was the last thing I said to him before I passed out.

I watch as Noah cleans Bayley's face and they struggle to keep their red bloodshot eyes open

I watch as Noah cleans Bayley's face and they struggle to keep their red bloodshot eyes open. After Noah was finished he throws the cotton balls away and puts a plaster on a small cut on her cheek. She whispers something in his ear before he body scums to the sleep and Noah lifts them up and walks to her bed. 

He pulls off Bayley's hoodie and both are body's tense at the bruises on her body. Some are foot shaped and the others are fisted shaped. "What happened man?" I ask Noah and he shrugs. "Theo happened. This isn't the first time this was through their whole relationship. She went to him and then this happened. Man the amount of times I had to run over to this house and clean Bayley up after Theo has beaten her, sometimes to the point she can't even walk and sometimes to the point she ends up in hospital because he almost killed her." 

I shake my head at his words. "I wanna help her but she wont even let me in. I know I fucked her over but I still care for her." Noah sighs as he covers Bayley's body with the covers. "Like I said. Things have change they aren't the same."

Noah leaves the room but I stay and just watch as Bayley sleeps. I know creepy but I haven't seen her this calm in a while. Once in a while they will twitch and their eyebrows will furrow but she will relax.

After about an hour she jolts up breathing heavily. "Hey, hey you're ok." I say as I stand and go over to her but when I put my hand on her arm she flinches and her head snaps to me. 

"What the fuck where is Noah?" She asks. "He has gone home but asked me to stay he will be back soon." She nods and places her head back on her pillow. 

"Stop staring at me." She says with her eyes still closed. "I'm not." I defend and she laughs. "Noah seems to really care about you." I say as I watch as the small smile never leaves their bruised lips. "He has always been there. He knows things no one else dose." She states as her eyes look into mine 

"Why are you hurting?" They ask and I'm taken back. "I-I'm not wh-" She shakes her head and cuts me off. "Come on you know I've always been able to read you like an open book Lionel Romano." 

They were right she was always able to read me like an open book and that scared the shit out of me. So I did the one thing I knew how to do. I ran. 

------------------------------

Words: 1226

A/N: 8=======D

That's all I got to say ;)

-K (Not edited)