24- Bayley

My knee bounces up and down as I wait in the waiting room for the doctor

"Noah Davis?" A man with a white coat comes through the door. Me and Lion turn are heads at the same time and stand. "Follow me." 

We follow the doctor to outside a room and he stops. "Noah had traces of alchol, heroin and cocaine in his blood. It would have been more of an accidental overdose. He will need to stay for a few days so we can monitor him." 

We nod are heads whilst listening. "You can see him now, press the button if you need anything." We open the door and see Noah laying in the bed. 

"Can I talk to him really quick?" I ask Lion and he nods. He leaves the room and I turn to Noah. 

"Heroin." I say and his face softens. 

"I know, I-" I hold my hand up and stop him from talking.

"I said to you, do what ever you want to do but you stay away from meth and heroin. Why did I say that Davis." Noah visibly cringes at the use of his last name. I'm in mafia boss mode. 

"Because of your brother." He sighs out his expression turning pained. 

"What happened to him?" I ask, no emotion in my face or voice. 

"He killed himself with it." I sigh and look down shaking my head.

"You will no longer be in work with the mafia untill you have recoverd and I mean fully recovered as in clean from drugs ." I say and he opens his mouth to protest but stops. 

"Do you know how scary it was to see you like that Noah. It was just like seeing my brother all over again." He looks away from me and fiddles with his fingers. 

"We promised we would look after each other. I don't know what it's like to loose a parent like how you did so I'm not going to pretent I do but we are suppost to talk to each other, help each other get better. Noah I love you I can't fucking loose another brother to drugs." My eyes sting with tears. 

He looks up at me and sighs. "I-I'm sorry Bay." A tear rolls down his cheek and I walk over to the side of his bed and sit in the chair grabbing hold of his cold hand. 

"You don't need to apoligise. You shouldn't have to apoligise for things that you can't control or help. Your mental health is important. It's unpredictable and sometimes stupid but you can't control it so don't apoligse for it." He nods his head in understanding.

My other hand rubs against his fore arm until I feel small raised bumps. I turn his arm over and see large scabbed over cuts. I don't say anything, I don't make a fuss of it I just turn his arm back over a look up and smile at him. 

"I'm glad your ok brother." I sigh and get ready to lay the news to him. "I...- I'm sending you to rehab." He freezes and then sighs and nods. 

"It's your fist time so you won't be there long but I want you to get better before you go down the route Xavier did." He nods his head and then smiles.