31|Bayley

"Guys I want you to meet someone

"Guys I want you to meet someone." Noah says as he beckons over someone with his hand.

"This is hardon, he is my boyfriend." He smiles as he looks at Harden and Harden does the same.

"Hi, I'm Bayley." I say and put my hand out. 

"Hi Ba- oh shit." His smile drops he takes a big gulp and looks at me with wide eyes.

"Harden diaz?" I say with furrowed eyebrows as I try and remember his familiar face. He nods his head and I smile. 

"Well it's nice to see you again, this is Lionel a good friend of mine and Noah's." I say pointing to Lion. Lion gives him a smile and a nod before looking at Noah.

"So man only what a week left and your back home." Lion says with a dimpled smile. Noah nods his head and smiles too. Lionel turns his attention to Harden, "How long have you got?" Lion questions and I smack his arm. 

"It's fine, umm just under a month." He states. Me and Lion both nods are heads in understanding. 

After spending about an hour and a half in the rehab centre with Noah and Harden we leave, Lion getting in the drivers seat and me in the passengers seat. The engine of the car purrs to life and Lion sets off. 

"I'm thinking of getting that Jeep Wrangler I was looking at." I state and Lion just hums. 

"I'm also thinking about ordering a hit on Peppa pig." I say in a serious tone.

"Yeah that's a great idea." Lionel mumbles. 

I turn my attention off the slowly fading traffic and to Lionel who had one hand on the steering wheel and the other resting on the window holding his head up. It isn't until I really look at him do I notice the sick look his face holds. My eyes scan him I notice a line of sweat clinging onto his forehead and his tounge poking out and swiping his dry lips every so often.

"Pull over I'm going to be sick!" I yell and that catches his attention and he pushes through the traffic to a small parking lot type thing. He stops the engine and looks at me. 

"Spill." I say and he huffs looking down into his lap at his fiddling fingers. His eyes find mine and then they look away if I where to say anything I would say he look nervous and my heart skips a beat at his next sentence.

"I-I wanna try... us." He whispers and silence invades the car. 

"Why?" I question. 

"Because I've realised that I fucked up the first time I should of told you how I felt and I didn't instead I ran and hurt you. I have philophobia the fear of falling in love. Bayley it scares the absolute shit out of me. So when I realised I had started falling for you I got scared, no, petrified. I know, no matter what I say will ever make you forgive me  but all I can do is tell you how fucking sorry I am and I mean it." Tears pick his eyes as he stares into mine only blinking occasionally. 

I sit there mouth open and closing probably looking like a fish but I was speechless. It takes me a few minuets to regain consciousness but In return I answer.

"I want to so badly try us out as well but I don't want to be hurt again and I can't loose you again." I say my eyebrows falling and a sad expression taking a hold of my tanned skin that sits on my face. The next thing I know Lion is undoing his seatbelt and opening his door. He jogs around the car opening my door and getting on one knee. 

"This will go two ways but here we go. Bayley Silvia Hernandez, will you dive into the darkness with me and try us out I wont hurt you and if I do you can shoot me in the dick." He looks up at me through his drying eyelashes and sniffles a little, butterfly's settle in my stomach and a smile settles on my lips. 

"Lionel Romano I will try us out on one condition," He nods his head listening, "No matter what happens to us this child has a farther around." I tell him sternly. Lionel smiles and nods his head again I raise my eyebrows at him and a breathy chuckles leave his lips.

"I do." He says and I smile his hand slithers under the seat and pulls the bar up sliding the seat back. His hands grab at my thighs as he climbs into the foot bit of the car resting on his knees his hands slowly slide up my thighs and one hand cups my pussy. 

"Lio-" I'm cut off with a finger to my lip as his fingers start there work over the leggings I have on. I have fucking leggings on and he can still find the correct spot. My head rolls back onto the seat and I let out a small squeal as the seat gets laid back. 

"Relax and let me treat you." He whispers. His fingers still rubbing circles over the fabric.

He pulls at the waist band of my leggings and looks at me, "Can I?" He questions and I nod my head. 

"Words Bayley." His eyebrows raise and a small smirk lays across his lips. 

"Yes sir." I say breathlessly. I lift my hips and he pulls down my leggings and underwear and chucks them into the back seat. His finger drag down the flesh of my thighs and then he kneads the skin before spreading my legs.

My belly has grown I'm about four or five months now so it's not massive but it's there. 

He looks at my core before licking his lips and then his eyes look into my through his lashes before looking down at me again and then he starts. 

He starts his attack on my core his tounge dancing as I get wetter by the second. His tounge softly circles my bud before putting pressure down my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my back arching off the seat. 

His tounge travels down poking in and out of my hole before coming up again and circling my bed in harsh yet soft tight circles. His fingers make there way to my hole and he circles the outside coating his fingers in my wetness before plunging two fingers into my hole.

My hand slaps onto my mouth to stop myself making noise but his eyes rase a cold look in them. I remove my hand and he winks at me. His teeth skim the skin of my bud before he pulls away blowing on it.

My thigh muscles tighten and my core clenches. He starts his attack again bringing me closer and closer to my climax. My moans get louder and louder as his fingers go in and out curling at the perfect angle and his tounge never slowing down. 

I close my eyes and I succumb to the pleasure and I climax, moaning his name like it's the only thing I know my legs shaking and my eyes pinched tight. 

He doesn't stop though making me ride out my orgasm till I'm sensitive and then he just stops. 

"We should get back." He says and smiles the light making his lips glisten and it shows my cum coating his lips. He grabs my underwear and legging and opens the car door then helps me get dressed before jogging around the car and driving off.

--------------------------

Words: 1288

A/N: Heyyyyy.... Sooooo after like 10 years here is a new chapter with a little smut to ease the umm not uploading. Love you all :) plz don't hate me.

-K (Not edited)