9|Bayley & Lionel

Mornings after having a one night stand are always the worst because I always feel shitty

Mornings after having a one night stand are always the worst because I always feel shitty. I know people do them alot and I mean whenever I'm drunk I usually have them but the feeling never goes away. I always feel bad because I feel like i'm using them for pleasue. 

You are a dickhead

Yes, I know, but like I don't know I just feel bad. I bet they don't even care because they probably know that it's only a one night stand but like what if they don't, what if they think that i'm trying something by fucking them wha-

"Hey Kaden, do you have th-... shit." My thoughts get inerupted by his door swinging open and someone walking in. A male voice filling the room,  I shut my eyes again and just pretend i'm sleeping. I hear another door open and then I hear Kaden's voice, "Hey shut up." He whisper yells.

Respectful, hard to come by these days

"Shit sorry man I did-... is that Bayley?" My body freezes, I mean I wasn't moving in the first place but you get the idea, "Yes, now out." The door closes and i open my eyes. Ok one, who the fuckuddy fuck was that and two, how did he know my name? I take the covers off my body and reach for my clothes on the floor. 

I put my bra on and my underwear. Never and I mean never will you catch me saying panties, apart from then. Like I dont mind the word but I just don't like saying it myself. I pull my jeans on my legs and do the zipper and button up. I look back to the floor and only see my zip up, "Fuck!" I whisper. 

Where the frick frak is- ok i need to stop. Where the fuck is my top. I just shrug and put my zip up over my shoulders and zip it up to cover my black lacy bra. I slowly open the door to come face with kaden's back and the familiar green eyes. Why me. 

"Hey." I say and Kaden turns around whilst Lionel just stands there eyes on the floor. "Hey, sorry did we wake you up?" He asks and my eyes leaves Lionel's body to Kaden's eyes and I shake my head no.

"Can't even fucking look at me huh?" I question and Lionel's eyes snap to mine but he stays quite. "What?" I ask as his eyebrows furrow and he takes me all in. "Kaden, go downstairs." Lionel says, well basically demands and Kaden follows his orders and whilst looking at me and shrugging his shoulders.

"What happened, this isn't you Bayley." I scoff at his words, "You don't fucking know me Lion." I say.

"Yes I do. I know you dont like being touched by anyone you don't trust. I know you hate the idea of drugs and alchol. I know you can't stand people who ask to many questions. I know you hate when people try to dabble in your personal life. I know you feel bad for having one night stands because you feel like you're just leaving them after using them. I know you only eat the green sour patch kids. I know you hate vanilla and coconut. I know your allergic to mangos and mushrooms. I know you have a fear of potatos to the point where if you see one you have a panick attack till you pass out or you throw up. So Bayley, what the fuck are you doing in my brothers bed?" His chest heaves as he clenches his jaw and he fists are curled into balls at his side. Brothers, brothers? He just frucking said brothers. I fucked his brother oh my days. I fucked Lionel's brother. 

"Brother?" I mumble. 

"Yes Bayley my fucking brother, now answer my question!" My eyes search his face for any sign of lie and there isn't.

"Like you said Lionel i don't like people dappiling in my personal life so fuck off" It's my turn to be angry. He leaves me and what, does he just expect me to not be mad. Does he just expect me not to change. He hurt me. No. He broke my heart, he may not know it but he did. 

"Bayley i'm sor-" His face changes to a soft look but I don't care, I just wanna leave. "Don't Lion, I'm done, I was done a long long time ago. Just go back to how it was, me drowning my sorrows in harmful things for my body and you not in my life." I push passed him and down the stairs walking straight to the front door and leaving. 

 "Don't Lion, I'm done, I was done a long long time ago

 "Don't Lion, I'm done, I was done a long long time ago. Just go back to how it was, me drowning my sorrows in harmful things for my body and you not in my life." She says and pushes passed me and I hear the front door close. I hang my head in defeat as I turn and walk to my room sitting on the corner of my bed my head in my hands and my elbows on my knees. She fucked my younger brother. I mean he is only a year and a bit younger so he is Bayley's age where I'm nineteen.

My door slowly opens and Kaden's head pops in. "Hey." He says quitley as he passes me my grinder. I take it from his hands and place it on my bedside table. "You know Theodore?" He asks and my head snaps to his as my brows furrow. 

"Carter?" I ask and his head nods in yes, "What about him?" I'm confused why is he asking about Theodore Carter? 

"He was dating Bayley." He states and I feel my face pale. "She just broke up with him, something about him fucking another girl whilst on the phone with her." My body fill with anger at his words and my hands cleanch into fists but thats not the worst thing.

 His eyes don't meet mine as he says the next words. "She has a medusa tattoo on her thigh and brusies all over her." What the fuck is wrong with him. "Ho-" I was going to ask how he knew but they fucked so question answerd. 

"Not normal oh I fell over, I'm talking around their wrists on their thighs and back and sides." His head hangs as his words flow from his mouth. I grab my phone unlocking it bringing up my contacts and calling Bayley. It rings and rings and no answer. I call them again and again untill she picks up. 

"What?" She says as i hear water running. 

"Where?" I ask, "The rocks." She seems to be there quite alot. I end the phone walking over to my closet and grabbing a thin t-shirt and another t-shirt. "I'm going out, when mum gets back make sure she eats." I say as I walk out the room and out the house all together.

------------------------------------

Words: 1207

A/N: I didn't write smut but hay hoe.

-K (Not edited)