29- Bayley

I stop the car outside Theos, "Wait here and do not leave the car at any point

I stop the car outside Theos, "Wait here and do not leave the car at any point." I say not giving any eye contact to Del. I step out the car and walk towards the door knocking on it and waiting. 

The door opens and the smell of weed and alcohol invades my nostrils, "Hey baby." Theo slurs out and my heart skips a bit. 

"What did you need Theo?" I ask and he just grabs me and pulls me inside. 

"I want you." He states his hands roaming my body untill he feels the small bump and stops his eyes suddenly shooting to mine again. "Your fucking pregnant!" He shouts and I stand there frozen.

"Who's is it, when, how?" He asks and I keep my mouth shut, "Fucking answer me you whore!" He shouts again grabbing my hair and yanking my head back. 

"I-it's Lionel's." I squeak out and his hand tightens around my hair pulling my head back further. His hand reals back and then forwards as he hits me in the mouth, blood fills my mouth and the taste of metal overtakes my taste buds. 

"So you are just going around fucking anyone now. You are a fucking used little twat." His hand reals back again and again until my eye feels swollen and my lip is bruised and cut. 

He drops me from his hold on my hairand then laughs. "Fucking useless little slag. He doesn't even want it dose he, no-one would ever want a kid with you because you go around drinking and doing drugs fucking anything with a pulse, just like your farther! Get the fuck out of my house now!" He punches me one last time before grabbing my arm and pulling me to the floor dragging me out the house and chucking me onto the concrete outside his front door. 

I sit there for a few minuets as the door slams shut just staring. Why do I keep doing this? I know what he is like but I just run back to him. You would think 'why don't I just kill him or something?' I don't know really I mean I'm the most powerful woman in the world I can do it or snap my fingers and someone does it for me but I don't. I stand from the floor and just walk away back to the car.

As I sit in the driver seat I hear a gasp. "Oh my god Jas." Del says and my hands tighten into fists around the material of the stearing wheel, the blood running away from the tips of my knucles turning them white. 

"Bayley, it's Bayley." I snap back at her through my teeth. I then turn the key making the egnition of the car start and I put my foot on the pedal and start to drive off. 

As the trees blur past Delaney tried to talk but everything is just a small buzz in my ear. My eyes follow the meter on my dash as I watch the small red arm slowly reach 70 mph to 80 mph to 90 mph and up untill a touch on my arm makes me flinch away and slam my foot on the break hurling me and Del fowards. 

"Ja- Bayley, what's going on?" She questions, but like always I put on a smile and I say, "Oh I'm fine," Or, "Nothings wrong." Because at the end of the day I'm Jasmine North. The secret daughter of the big powerful American mafia don, Lucas North. The daughter who over threw the most dangerous man in the world without moving a muscle. However, I'm also the daughter who 'couldn't handle' the mafia life and ran away. The daughter that was hidden from the world so Mr North could use her as his secret weapon. 

The fucking daughter that only went through two years of secondary school in their life and then had to leave because the mafia life caught up. The mafia princess who lets her now ex-partner beat her just like her farther did. 

The disgrace to the mafia name becaue she caught the disease of mental illness and followed in not only her farthers but mothers footsteps of addiction. The daughter that got pregnant at the age of 18 to a person they where once in love with. The dissapointment to the fucking world. The daughter whos grave would be spat on by her own farther if he had the choice. 

"Bayley!" Delaney's high pitch scream knocks me from my thoughts once again and I snap my head to her. 

"What, what the fuck do you want Delaney!" I shout back and then place my head on the stearing wheel and let out a deep sigh. 

"Where are we?" She questions and I look around. 

"At my fucking house!. Now get the fuck out my car, stop screaming at me and go to sleep I'll book you a flight in the morning." I say and get out the car slamming the door behind me. 

I open the front door and let Delaney in and the shut it. "Who are these people?" I hear Del ask and I turn around to come face to face with Lionel and Kaden. Lionel's shoulders visable tense as he sees my face and Kaden looks at Delaney in pure hatered. Well I guess he is a good coder after all.

"This is kaden," I say pointing to him, "He is my coder and Lionel's younger brother." I turn to Del and notice her eyeing up Lion. I step towards Lion and plant a kiss on his lips. 

"And this is my husband, Lionel." I say with a small smile on my face as Delaney's drops. "Anyway enough go sleep on the sofa and I'm booking you flights so you can fuck off as soon as possible." 

----------------------------

Words: 996

A/n: Sorry it took so long I was on holiday. :)

-K (Not edited)