23- Bayley

A monster, that is what my farther would call me

A monster, that is what my farther would call me. I was his toy to play with but we all know when toys get broken you throw them away or replace them, that is what he did to me. I refused to listen and kill innocent people and he didn't like that.

I was trained to be an assassin for his mafia and my sister Delaney was trained as a seductress, perks of blooming early. I was known as the night walker. I killed at night but no-one knew what I looked like or who I was. 

You would think me and Del where friends and not sisters, and that is what it felt like. My farther made it clear that what we was born to do became number one priority. He wouldn't let us see eachother while we trained. 

The only time we really spent time together was when we went on missions. One mission was the end of it all though. I didn't follow the plan. 

-------Flashback------------

My finger lightly puts pressure on the trigger of the sniper as I wait for the man to come through the door with Delaney. We are on a mission to kill a man who stole drugs and money from Lucas. 

The plan is for my sister to go into the club seduce him and take him to the alley way behind the club were I am to shoot him in the head. 

The breeze blows up my clothing onto my skin sending goose bumps on my bare arms and the moonlight shinning down to light the alley way perfectly. One eye is squeezed shut and the other constantly looks though the scope so I can see the door. 

A loud bang startles me as I look to the door to see it swung open by a foot and crash along the brick wall of the club.

"You fucking slut!" A man shouts and I see him drag a woman by the hair out the club. 

"P-please let go." She whimpers and my blood boils as Delaney's voice fills my ears through the ear piece. I leave the sniper where it is and stand making my way over to him and Del from the shadows.

"I'm going to have fun with you tonight." He slurs and I pull my blade from my boot tighting my grip on the handle. 

"No get off!" She shouts and he grabs her by the throat pinning her to the wall and she winces. He grab her dress ripping it exposing her bra and roughly grabbing at the material and flesh. 

"Get you hands off." I say as I step into the moodlight my hood up cover my face with the shadow. 

"Who the fuck are you?" He questions then spits onto the ground by my feet, "Fuck off will you!" His words slur but when I don't move he gets angry. 

He drops Del and her knees buckle her ending up in a heap on the gravel floor. He starts walking towards me as I step past him and grab Del helping her up. "American." He says as I see him look at his wrist. My sleeve had risen slightly and a gap of bare skin were the tattoo of the American mafia was seen. 

-----------End of flashback-----------

I was thirteen and Delaney was fourteen. 

That night I had to watch as he raped my sister repeatedly as his men help me with a knife to my throat and a gun to my head. News spread like wildfire about a supposed daughter of Lucas' since I looked so young it was the only explanation for me to be apart of the mafia.

A couple days before my fourteenth birthday he got arrested and heard the rumours whilst he was inside. He told his men to have at it and they did, the beat me and used me and laughed whilst doing it. That day I lost myself, well what was left of me. I killed every one of his men, there blood dripped from my body whilst mine fell down my thighs. 

Then I ran with my mum. I promised myself I was going to protect everyone I cared about no matter if it got me killed. No-one was ever going to have to go through what I did whilst I was growing up when they were under my protection. 

I became feared. A fourteen year old killer. Slaughtering some of the best trained killers around the world, I stopped when I was sixteen. My mother finally got off her drugs and I was out of the hell hole and we was going to live a normal life. That never happened though, once you are apart of the mafia it sticks to you like it's your own flesh.

A soft groan snaps me out of my thoughts and my head turns to see Lionel turning over. A dull ache was felt between my legs and I blinked to get rid of the unshed tears. 

His eyes slowly open and he blinks a few times. His brows furrow and he sits up next to me, "Hey, what's wrong, did I hurt you?" He asks and a soft smile lands on my lips. 

"No, I'm fine." I say and his eyes soften. 

"What's the time?" He grabs his phone and shows it to me, 3:56 am. 

"Why are you up?" His thumb comes up to my cheek and he rubs my cheekbone, rubbing a tear I didn't know I had let fall. I shug my shoulders and move my head so his hand falls from my cheek. 

"Just thinking." He sighs and then grabs my waist and tugs me towards him. My back hits the mattres and he climbs ontop of me and then collaps onto my body earning a groan from me. 

"Get off me, your fucking heavy." He gasps and then lift himself. 

"Are you calling me fat?" He asks in a prented hurt voice and I nod. I laugh as he pouts and them we freeze when a loud crash is heard from downstairs. 

I open my draw and grab the gun I stuck to the top of the draw. I throw the covers off me and open my door tightening my grip on the handle as Lionel follows me down the stairs. 

We get the kitchen and see a plate on the floor smashed. 

"Bayley!" Lionel shouts my name from the livering room. I walk in and see Noah on the floor with blood pouring from his nose and a needle sticking out his arm. I freeze and drop my gun.

"Fuck, no, no, no!" I shout. 

"Call a fucking ambulance." I run upstairs and grab my phone dialling 999. 

"Hello what will you need?" The operator says as the call connects. "A-ambulance." 

"Hello you're speaking with the ambulance, how can I help?" My breath is uneven and I make my way back to the living room as Lionel grabs the drugs and puts Noah's head in his lap. 

"M-my friend, I think he umm tried to kill himself." I say as tears fill my eyes and spill down my cheeks onto my lips. 

"Ok, address?" I give them the address and they say they will be here when they can. 

I kneel down next to Lionel as he is shaking Noah. 

"Noah, please come on wake up." I shout. "Come on, please." 

----------------------------

Words: 1252

A/n: Sorry for not updating, mental health has been shit and I have exams coming up.

P.s Don't be mad :)

-K (Not edited)