15- Bayley

One week later   TW: mention of SA

"Hey baby." My mum says as the phone connects, "How's things?" She asks. 

I huff and sit on my bed, "Alright I guess I got my scan done yesterday, how's things in Florida." She lets out a groan and I laugh. "Not good then I'm guessing." 

She lets out a few curse words under her breath, "He gives me a headache, but it's nice seeing Del." Silence invades the phone call for a few minuets. "I miss you." I say as I flop back onto my bed.

"I should be home soon bunny. You know what your dad is like." I roll my eyes at the use of the word dad and then I hear Delany's voice in the background. "Alright I got to go I'll call you later on. I love you." 

I mumble back an I love you and the phone call ends. That is the first time in a week that I've been able to speak to her and yet it was for two minuets.

I'm in the house all alone after a week of Cole and a few days of constant calls and messages from Lionel I'm drained and annoyed. Theo isn't helping either since he can't grasp the fact we broke up and wont leave me alone.

I get the result of my scan in a few days and I'm hoping my mum will be here with me. I pick myself up off my bed and make my way down the stairs with my phone in hand. I walk into the kitchen and as I put my hand on the fridge handle my phone rings. 

My head falls back as I close my eyes and let out a loud groan. I look at my phone to see Theo's name. I roll my eyes and press the power button on my phone to silence the call, but as I open the fridge my phone ring again. 

I don't even bother looking at the id of the caller as I snap a what into the phone. "Baby?" A very drunk Theo slurs through the phone. "Where?" I ask as I rub my forehead. "Seth's house." 

Seth throws a lot of party's at his so that means everyone will be there including Penelope Davis and Lionel Romano. "Ok I'm on my way." You must be thinking why don't I just leave him since he is around people I trust and yes I trust them, just not him especially if he is at a party with Noah. 

I grab a jumper off the end of the stair rail and I grab my keys and head out the door locking it and then heading to the next block. Seth only lives about a 5 minuet walk from mine so I don't mind. 

As I get to the front of Seth's the floor vibrates with loud music and coloured lights fill the night sky. I open the front door and I'm met with the smell of alcohol, weed and sweaty body's. My eyes scan the room until I see the familiar face of Theo's.

I walk over to him and grab his arm and pull on him. His head snaps to me, "Hey, you came." He slurs and grabs me pulling me into his body. "Get off!" I shout at him and push him away, "Your fucking drunk and no dout high aswell can we just go." I say. 

"What the fuck is your problem!" He shouts as he steps foward so he is shouting in my face. "You your my fucking problem, you phone me at two in the fucking morning drunk asking me to come and get you!" 

He grabs hold of my arm in a bruising grip and drag me away from the group of people he was around. He pulls me down a corridor and into a room where he pins me against a wall. "Be very careful how you fucking talk to me you whore!" His nose flares as he shouts the smell of cheap alcohol and weed falls from his breath, his pupils dilated. "I'm not a fucking whore if you want one go fuck Penny again!" I shout back and then a sting comes from my right cheek. 

"I will she was much fucking better then you!" I hold my cheek as he goes to leave but the words fall from my mouth before I can think. "Yeah well Lionel was much better then you!" I shout back at him and I freeze and so does he. My body fills to the brim with fear as he turns around slowly walks towards me. 

Every step he takes toward me I take one back until my thighs hit a surface. "Was he?" He asks and he finally steps towards me till our feet touch. He grabs my wrist and twists it until it crunches and I scream out in pain. "Fucking answer me!" He screams. I grab hold of my wrist as hot tears stream down my face. "No, I didn't I promise." 

He pushes me and I fall back onto the surface and my head hits the wall my vision blurring and a liquid feeling falling down my scalp. "Your a fucking useless slut." He grabs hold of the waistband of my sweats and I push him off with my feet. He stumbles back a bit so I stand up off the table and go to go passed him when he grabs my arm and punches he around the face. My eye and nose burning and I wince my head spinning and my black clouds fill my vision. 

I wobble in my spot as he pulls at my joggers again eventually getting them down to my ankles standing on them and pushing me so I fall on the floor him climbing on top of me grabbing my throat, "I'm going to show you what a good fuck is whether you like it or not."

In that moment everything stops, I stop. I give up fighting all I can do it lay there staring at the door whispering over and over no and stop as he continue to violate my body over and over hoping someone can hear me over the booming music and walks through that door. 

But then it all stops I stop feeling no more tears no more pain I'm just a vessel for his pleasure and that's all I'll ever be really. The end on my fingers tingle as I dig them into the wooden floor the view of the door shakes with every thrust he gives. Then warmth I can feel warmth around my head on my scalp, something sticky. My vision blurring but I'm still staring at that door I'm still praying. 

And as if god finally said ok they have had too much the door comes crashing open smashing against the wall. Two figures come through and I close my eyes just wanting some peace. "Shit, shit, shit Bayley don't close your eyes." Noah's voice flows to my ringing ears.

The weight is taken off my body as I'm lifted up and onto something soft. 

"Lion her head is bleeding!" Noah shouts, "Yeah bro i'm a bi-" I hear a grunt and then a first meeting skin, "A bit busy!" Lion shouts back.  

"Everyone out!" Seth shouts and then there is no more music. Feet shuffle and all I hear are grunts and fist meeting skin. "Seth get Lion off he'll kill him!" Noah shouts. 

The world around me spins and my eyes close and open slowly. "Fuck someone call Cole!" Noah says and it's the last thing I hear before I let the darkness take over. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Words: 1300

A/N: This is very roughly and quickly written to excuse any spelling errors or mistakes :)

-K (Not edited)