7|Bayley

Monday  14th June;

Monday  14th June;

I think the worst thing about getting better or healing is you don't acctually know you are getting better untill you crash, you don't know you was getting better till you fall again and turn to the things you did just to get by another day, like self harm, or take that drug or drugs, or drink that alchol. You don't relise untill it's to late and you have done it, till you have left the said 'good days', but once you relise you are in the good days you are back to not being there. 

The good days creap up on you like a monster in the shadows and you don't even need to be happy to be healing, you just need to be in a better mental state. Once you have left that stage of healing though you are most proberbly going to be worst before you started, and it will happen more then once. It's like a cycle. You are sad, deppressed even, and you use things to help get you through that era. Then you slowly don't need that thing or person anymore, but so slowly you don't see it. Then you are crashing and burning and falling faster and longer then you were before. 

                                                                                -----------------------

I don't think I have properly introduced myself. Hi I guess I don't know im not good with the stupid social shit. Anyway i'm Jasmine North or as I like to be called Bayley Hernandez, umm I've just turned eighteen, yay for me. Oh my days this is arkward or is it spelt awkward i don't know. Um I live in a small village on the Isle of Wight called Shanklin. I'm not acctually from here I was born in Florida but my mum and me moved here after my parents split, something about a new start. I just think she wanted to get as faw away from my farther as possible. 

I have a sister called Delaney or Del but she lives with the man I'm oh so proud to call my farther, that was sarcastic by the way. My mother is called Elana Hernandez. My farther is called Lucas North. What els, what els, oh yes and welcome to my story. I know what you're thinking but this is the seventh chapter, shit happened ok. Anyway now enjoy. 

                                                                                     ---------------------

"Hey bitch!" Asia shouts over the music as she runs over to me with a joint in one hand and a red solo cup in the other.

"Hi." I give her a soft smile as I meet her halfway and give her a hug. We walk over to the group of people around a fire smoking and drinking, "Hey Bayley, what you drinking?" Noah asks as he stands from sitting on a log and walks over to a plastic table.

"Anything just make sure it's strong." We both laugh at my statement as he starts pouring my drink which is mainly alcohol.

"Hey have you heard from Theo recently?" Noah asks as he pours some vodka into a red cup, I shake my head no, "No, why?" I say and noah shugs his shoulders.

"No reason he said he will be here and he isn't." I nod my head in understanding as he passes me the cup filled with vodka mixed with some fruit thing. 

I pull my phone from my pocket as I turn away from Noah and call Theo after a few rings he answers. "Hey Theo." I say into the phone.

"Hey, where are you?" He questions, "I'm at the rocks, Noah said you was coming." I state as I hear him grunt from the phone. "Theo?" I ask as more grunts come from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah im here, fuck- i'll be there soon." He says, "What are yo-" But before I could even ask I hear a girl moan and all i see it red. 

"Theodore Jacob Carter are you fucking cheating on me right now!" I scream into the phone.

"What no, no baby i'm not." I hear shufferling from his side.

"Tell me the fucking truth!" I hear hushed whisphers come from his side and then a womans voice, "Baby come on we were just getting started." My body shakes as I hear what she said.

"You know what Theo I'm done go back to fucking your whore we are over don't even bother coming out of everything that you have done to me i didn't think you would do this!" As I take my phone away from my ear I hear him say something but I end the phone and pocket it, throw back the rest of my drink and grab the bottle of vodka and throw my cup on the floor. 

An hour later lets just say I'm fucking drunk. I'm grinding on boys I don't even know the name of and making out with them. When I'm drunk I'm not the usuall me, I'm not the anti-social fucker and I normally end up in a random boy or girls bed in the morning with a small head ache and no memory. 

I pull away from the boy that I was kissing as my phone rings once again I huff roll my eyes and swipe answer without looking at the id ready to shout into the phone, "Look Theo I said I wa-" But the voice stops me because it was infact not Theodore's it was Lionel's, "Bayley?" He says in a questioning tone.

"How'd you get my number Lion?" I slur into the phone, "Are you drunk?" I roll my eyes, no I'm fucking sober dumbass.

"How'd you get my number?" I question again, "I've had your number since you gave it to me." I make an o shape with my mouth, now I'm the dumbass.

"Where are you?" He asks as I hear a door open. "The rocks why?" And with that the phone ends. Asshole.

"Hey." I turn around to see a boy not more taller then me with a hoddie joggers and a beaine whisps of brown hair curling around the side of the hat. "Hi" I say with a smile. 

"I'm Kaden." 

============================

Words: 1038

A/N: I like how this is going, much better then the other :)

-K (Not edited)