Nico~ A Sky Full Of Stars

a/n: Hey guys! Just wanna say that the song "A Sky Full Of Stars" belongs to Coldplay and Coldplay only!! :) None of the song is mine! :)

|A Sky Full Of Stars|

" 'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

I'm gonna give you my heart

'Cause you're a sky, ''cause your a sky full of stars

'Cause you light up the path..."

Nico was in his dark cabin, thinking about a certain person on his mind. The way her hair flowed in the wind as she furiously stabbed at a dummy in the training arena, the way her eyes sparkled as he had showed her as to how he shadow-travelled, the way her lips parted to form a tiny pink 'o' as he told her something that she'd not been aware about, and last but not least, the way her eyebrows furrowed together in the cutest way possible when he's quizzed her with a riddle as she worked her mind furiously to solve it.

I don't care go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooh

''Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you..."

You were in your cabin. It was nighttime, you had that special someone on your mind - Nico. Everytime you were beside him, your heart skipped a beat, your palms got sweaty, you started to develop a stutter but tried your best to suppress it even though Nico thought it was cute. You could've sworn Nico tried to flirt with you once or twice, but you considered yourself flirt-proof and eventually were oblivious to it.

But both of you knew that somewhere in your hearts, both of you knew the other liked the other back too.