Nico~Christmas

a/n: Sorry I couldn't update cause 1) Wattpad wasn't letting me do that a month ago 2) I lost my password to Wattpad and 3) my city was plagued by rains for another month.

I honestly thought I should go on a hiatus. But then the cutest idea(s) struck my mind~most of them about Nico. I'm a Solangelo shipper \(^0^)/

So here we go...

 |Christmas| 

It was cold. Really cold.

You, on the other hand, were sweating horribly despite the coolness in the room!

Why? You ask? You had caught a cold and Chiron had advised bed-rest for you for about 3 days after Christmas until your body could take the pressure of moving around a bit more.

And how did you catch a cold? It was all due to your dear boyfriend: Nico Di Angelo.

Well, he wanted to help you out in Christmas decorating about a week ago, and he had suddenly caught a really bad cold - and being the stubborn little sh*t he was - he managed to conceal the fact that he was sick, from the other campers, save for you - 'cause you knew him from head-to-toe.

You tried making him agree that he had a cold and that he shouldn't overwork himself and that everyone else will handle the Christmas arrangements.

But as he said and you quote, "I am not any normal person, I am the Ghost King and  I demand that you let me help you!"

You being the sarcastic persona you are, replied with a, "Well, quite unfortunately for you, I'm not a ghost! So you ain't my King any way."

Nico just rolled his eyes and continued to put up the Christmas lights on the huge pine tree at the centre of camp.

(~time skip to Christmas ^0^~)

It was Christmas and all the presents had been distributed and opened and squealing and laughter was heard from the centre of camp where everyone had met up.

You had gifted Nico a cute black beanie which read 'I'm with Death.'

He laughed at its cheesiness and pecked your cheek affectionately...

Nico had gifted you a beautiful black pendant necklace with both of your initials on it and when flipped over, it revealed a delicately carved love quote...

You grinned widely and in the spur of the moment, you kissed him right under a mistletoe as 'whoops' and 'get some'and even some cheers were heard.

Finally both of you pulled apart and he rested his forehead on yours as both of you smiled and said at the same time, "I love you." "Merry Christmas. Love you too."

...And here you are, three days later, lying down in the infirmary on your own bed that your siblings decided to bring to you to the infirmary from your cabin...

...Even though you were mad at the Ghost King for giving you a cold - you had to admit, that kiss was the best thing that ever happened to you on Christmas. And besides, you loved how he fussed over you when you were sick, handing you everything that you needed...

After all, he was your Ghost King...

a/n: I hope you liked it and a happy belated Merry Christmas to all of y'all! Today's my mum's birthday (27|12) and I'll be going out for her birthday celebrations later this evening. I'll be back and I'll post another story for today~! I have hols till Jan 4th so I'll try making up for lost time :P

Love y'all

-Grey xx

P.S. What do you think the 'love quote' was? You can either make-up one or take one from somewhere and I'll announce the winners~!