Leo~Pet

You were sitting in the arena, on one of the steps with your hands covering your ears.

Why? You ask?

I'll tell you why: Leo. Yes, the one and only Leo Valdez - Bad Boy Supreme, Repair Boy and all other sorts of cute nicknames (which he doesn't really find cute, a bit on the annoying side though) - had managed to single-handedly piss off you, a daughter of (your/godly/parent).

Usually, you were a very quiet/loud soul who'd never get really angry or be strict with anyone. But Leo... he was a different matter altogether!

He'd usually sneak into your cabin and prank all your half-siblings, leaving you to cover up for him.

Yes, being the best friend of the camp's most notorious pranksters had many trials and tribulations come with it.

Today, Leo had decided that he'd talk your ear off about a really cute puppy/kitten/baby animal (that you can keep as a pet, not like a lion cub though xD ) that he's seen when he'd gone out of the camp for a quest with the rest of the seven.

Finally, you'd had enough and you just quietly got up and walked off/stormed off.

Leo, being himself, didn't know what had spoilt your mood...!

Meanwhile, you on the other hand had walked into your cabin and plopped face-first onto your bed as you sighed and welcomed the peaceful silence that prevailed over the cabin as nobody else was in there... Strange? You didn't think so, as most of your siblings were out training/fast asleep as they woke up earlier/later than you.

Your calm surroundings were disrupted by a strangled yell from outside the cabin. Your protective instincts kicked in as you unsheathed your dagger/bow and arrow/weapon of your choice and cautiously opened the door to meet the most frickin' adorable sight ever!

Leo was playing football with this little fella:(http://www.petsfoto.com/playful-puppys-outdoor-fun/)

You couldn't help but 'aww' at the cute sight as Leo's head shot up to see a smiling you as he flashed his pearly whites too!

He then got up and held the puppy up in front of you as you carefully took the puppy from Leo and cradled it in your arms.

"Hey there little fella! Who's a cutie pie? Who? Yes you! You're the cutie pie!" you cooed at the puppy for a while as it wagged its tail and licked your nose affectionately.

You looked up from the puppy for a fraction of a second to see a pouting Leo who was giving an invisible glare at the puppy.

You decided to tease him a bit more and turned your full attention towards the puppy. "What should we name you...?" you pretended to think, but you already had a name in mind, "I think we'll name you, Peso!"

Leo cracked a small grin at the name as he walked up behind you and tenderly wrapped his arms around your waist as you blushed and held the puppy a little bit closer to you. Leo then chuckled as he whispered in your ear, "I think he likes it..."