Leo~Home

|Home|

a/n: I was in a pretty umm... good mood when I wrote this... Hope y'all like it!

You were sitting in your room in your parents' home - it was the summer holidays - and Chiron wanted to redesign the camp. So you definitely weren't going there.

Leo had come to your house on a rainy night - like a lost puppy, and since he had nowhere else to go. Your parents decided to let him stay. And they left for some meeting outside the country(a/n: it can be any country). 

So both of you had the whole house to yourselves.

And what did you two geniuses decide to do? Play Mario Kart. That's right: Mario Kart.

Leo was sitting on the couch with you leaning partly on him, with your legs dangling off the arm of the couch.

Both of you were pretty deep into the game. And guess who won? YOU!

You cheered and waved your legs in the air lightly as they were still dangling off the arm of the couch.

Leo just huffed and hid his face in your hair. You smiled lightly and leaned back to see his face. Then he grinned and kissed you!

You grinned into the kiss as he wrapped his arm around your waist. Then both of you pulled apart and just sat there: You with your legs dangling off the couch's arm and partly leaning on Leo as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him, all the while nuzzling his face into your hair.

Leo then looked back of the screen with the scoreboard as he muttered "And I still get those stupid butterflies...". You just giggled and leaned closer to him as you muttered "...as long as they're butterflies..."

a/n: Sorry if the ending was suck-y. But I really wanted to make this as good as possible! Gah! Please tell me what YOU would like to do if you and Leo were with each other!

And send in your requests - I'll check 'em out!

But Goodbye for now!

Sayonara!

~Grey (your-author-of-this-story)