Nico~Bug Fears

|Bug Fears|

a/n: Sorry for the lame title. Nothing else came to my head, then!

Well, your day started as any normal Sunday would...

Filled with groans and bedsheets pulled over heads so as to avoid the sunlight, like the nocturnal beings you aren't.

Well, you in this case, were woken up by a rather sleepy(a/n: and friggin' adorable :3) Nico who had all-of-a-sudden decided to "sneak" under your bed's covers and cuddle with you through the night.

But all that poor Nico got was a smack upside the head for "scaring the living daylights out of you" and of course, disturbing your sleep.

After several silent prayers and puppy-dog eyes were shown, you finally let Nico cuddle in your bed with you. Nico was more than overjoyed, and looking at his facial expression... he almost looked like Leo!

You brushed such thoughts away and curled up in a fetal position with Nico resting his chin on your head.

After a few minutes of staying in the same position, you looked up at Nico and asked him, "Was it a gra-"

You were cut off by Nico nodding his head vigorously as you leaned up to kiss his cheek and cuddled against him. Your Ghost King was the cutest when he was scared by even the smallest of things.

a/n: I do not know whether you liked this chapter or not. Sorry if it was short! And this chapter's question is: "What do you think Nico was afraid of?"