Nico~ Lava meets Life

a/n: I'd love to start this chapter with a special note to VinzTea15 for giving me my first suggestion for a scenario~ and it's so amazing~! I hope I've done her ideas justice. And thank you all so much for the support, votes, comments, everything!! Virtual hugs for everyone~! There's more chapters on this to come!! So sorry I'm late!

|Lava meets Life|

"(Y/N)!!", You heard someone call out your name, but you couldn't bother to look up from your book to answer anyone at the moment..

"(Y/N)... I've been calling you..!" You heard the person gasp out their words as you responded, "I know.. I just didn't want to look up.."

As you were saying these words, you tucked a strand of your (hair colour/hair length) hair that was astray, you looked up to be met nose-to-nose with none other than~ Nico Di Angelo..

No matter how many times  he looked into your eyes, you couldn't ignore the fact that his gaze always managed to make you weak in your knees.

Yes, it may sound cheesy, but Nico was more affectionate with you than anyone else, maybe Hazel was an exception since she was his sister. Even though Nico and Hazel were extremely different in physical features - both knew as to how it felt to lose someone..

'To lose someone...'

You shook your head, as if to clear those thoughts from your mind as Nico sat beside you, now just silently reading the book with you..

I guess even after becoming his girlfriend, nothing much has changed...

"Which is a good thing... I can't afford to hurt the only person that..."

"That loves me back?" Nico suddenly spoke up.

"What?" You looked up at Nico, startled.

"No.. you seemed lost on the page.. I thought I should read it out or something, to help.." Nico answered with a light blush on his face.

You just pouted lightly and let out a laugh at his adorableness..