Lazy Day~Nico

a/n: ok, here we go...

Nico and you were sitting somewhere in camp. That's right. I said "somewhere".

Even both of you didn't know where you were!

Both of you were sitting in Nico's dark cabin. He was sprawled on his bed while you were messily laying down on the floor. Why the floor, you ask?

I myself don't know... (:/)

In fact, the seven and even Rachel had tried to get both of you out of the cabin. But all that they got from inside was muffled but annoyed groans and the sound of pillows hitting the door in annoyance (again). Even when Leo screamed "Get some!"

Both of you simply blushed and laid back down on your respective spots.

Soon, it was getting too silent and you tried to break the silence by asking one question, "Nico, how about we just-"

You were interrupted by Nico who got up from the bed and laid down beside you. He turned his whole body to face you as you smiled and gave him a questioning look.

You cocked an eyebrow at him and got up to sit. And that's when Nico took the chance and laid his head on your lap. You just giggled lightly and placed a loving hand on his head. Unknowingly, or even subconsciously, you started caressing his hair as he sighed in pleasure and pure happiness as his one arm snaked around your waist...

Eventually, this position that you both were in ended up in you sitting with your legs criss-crossed and resting your back on a wall near the bed, in the cabin. And there Nico was - resting his head on your lap and sleeping peacefully. For once. For once, no nightmares plagued both of your minds as your eyes slowly and involuntarily closed too. As both of you knew that, with the other by your side, nothing could harm you or them.

a/n: Ok guys! So I'll have a few questions to ask ya after every random chapter (don't worry, it's not like a pop quiz xD) I might be asking for votes and ideas and guesses regarding several plot twists (spoiler-alert-much? x) ) For this chapter, I'm gonna ask y'all: What did you think was the question or statement you were going to make until Nico cut you off (In this chapter)?

And, sorry if it's too short. I'll try working on longer ones. Pinky-promise! ^-^