Leo~Feliz año nuevo

a/n: I'm in love with this one... :3 and I ship Calleo, somewhat (don't kill me xD)

|Feliz año nuevo|

It was the first of January, and Leo still hadn't arrived from his quest with Nico, Hazel, Frank and... Calypso.

Yes, Calypso had joined camp after Leo saved her after the war with Gaia.

And every day, you being the (over-)protective girlfriend you were, you constantly Iris-messaged him during his last quest  just to make sure that Calypso wasn't pulling any moves on him.

But after they arrived, it turns out that Calypso had stayed away from Leo to the point that she barely talked to him. Which led to their miscommunication during a Kraken attack that almost killed Hazel.

Hazel eventually forgot and forgave the duo. But you felt sorta bad that Calypso and Leo had almost stopped talking, you felt bad for Calypso, so you decided to acquaint yourself with her and turns out both of you had many things in common!

And this led to both of you sharing stories about Leo which led him to stay a metre a mile away from both of you when you were together.

And this quest led you to believe that Calypso was a good influence on Leo and you trusted her with his life on the Argo II.

Day soon became night as you anxiously sat in the mess hall with your half-siblings as you tucked into a small pizza slice.

Suddenly, a gong rang from the Big House as your siblings excused you from the table as you almost sprinted to the Big House, and on seeing a curly mass of brown hair ambling out of the Big House, you ran and jumped into his arms, and surprisingly, he held you back tightly.

You felt his body shake as he fell down to the ground on his knees as you scrambled off of him and kneeled down and held both his cheeks in your hands.

"Leo...?" you made him look into your eyes, and Gods he had such a cute puppy face on! "Baby, you okay?"

Then Leo hung his head back down as you cocked your head to the side to try and maintain eye-contact as he looked back at you with a devilish smirk as you grinned and started to chortle, "Oh you..." you managed, without gasps as he hugged you tightly and pulled back just to kiss you.

He then chuckled as he placed his forehead on yours as you felt his hot breath fan over our lips, "Feliz año nuevo~"

You didn'f fail to reciprocate the feelings as you pecked his lips, "Mi amor, Feliz Año Nuevo~"

And both of you spent the night cuddling up on Fireworks Beach on a picnic towel and watching the fireworks erupt, along with the rest of the couples.

a/n: I'm not sure whether it was good or not, and I have school tomorrow ;~;

But I think it's good. And today's question is, "Who's your PJO or HoO OTP??"