CHAPTER 1

"What will it take for you to love me?" A voice echoed throughout the white walls. A girl with a bright pink dress and bright blonde hair was kneeling on the floor, which caught his attention.

'Where am I..? Is this a dream? I can't speak.' The boy continued to watch over the scene in front of him.

"Should I become like Jennette?" Her small hands were gripping the man's pants.

'Jenette? That name is familiar.'

"If I do, then will you call my name dearly as you do?" Tears flowed out from her beautiful jeweled eyes and down her snow-kissed cheeks.

"And watch me with warmth in your eyes?" The man gazed down at her, the same jeweled eyes that held nothing but emptiness as he stared at her.

'Ah, is this a scene from that manhwa?' The boy questioned as he shivered, the emperors' gaze was not directed to him, but it sent shivers down his back.

"Will you hold me in your arms... without pushing me away?" The view from behind her was equally terrifying. Where she kneeled, begging the man to embrace her, yet he, standing before her, cast her a cold gaze from above.

"Such a thing won't happen until the day I die." Her eyes widen as the tears stain her cheek. His ice-cold words thickened the rope with tension.

'How cold..'

"Why is that?" Her voice shook with sorrow, "I'm your daughter too, father. I was by your side much longer than Jennette." Her hands were now clutching harder to his pants as her eyes became red from her tears.

"You fool." That Piercing contempt. His voice digging into their ears was crueler than ever. Her face fell as her eyes widened in shock. Her hands shakily let go of her father's pants.

"There was never a day I considered you my daughter." Her hands fell to the floor as she lowered her head. The tears streamed down her face and onto the floor, creating small pools of water.

The boy was reminded of a quote from the pages inside that novel. "Claude was heartless until the very end. The deepest of despair like never before flooded Athanasias' eyes." Chapter 8 Twisted Faith from the novel 'Loveable Princess.'

'Crazy bastar-' Suddenly, his vision went dark.

AN IMPORTANT EXTRA.

CHAPTER 1, MY FIRST DAY AS A HERO, WAS MY LAST.

'Huh?' The boys' eyes opened wide. He was laying in a crib as his eyes looked around frantically. 'Where am I?' It took him a while to think before he calms down.

'Ah, that's right. I was reincarnated into a baby.' It has been a couple of months since he has woken up in this world. At first, he was shocked; someone who always read novels and manhwas about reincarnation got reincarnated into a baby.

He didn't even realize how possible this was. The first month just consisted of him crying the maids and parents ears off as if that would have let him go back to his own world.

The following month allowed him to reflect that crying wouldn't send him back openly, but that does not mean he has gotten used to waking up as a baby yet. It also lets him think about the last moments in his previous life.

Before he was reincarnated, his name was Lee Ha-Joon. A 17-year-old boy from Seoul, South Korea.

The boy lived an everyday life, going to school, hanging out with friends, going to cram school, heading back home and eating with his family before sleeping.

Maybe that is why. Before he went to bed, he talked about how nothing exciting ever happened in his life. He woke up like normal and went to school.

For some reason, he decided to go to the rooftop at lunch and rest there.

His classmate stood there.

Standing on top of the ledge.

Ha-Joon felt his heart stop. His classmate was about to jump. He had managed to snap himself out of the shock and pushed himself forward into a sprint.

The boy had leaned forward, letting himself fall off the ledge.

Ha-Joon remembers letting out a shout and feeling himself collide with the edge as he held the other cold hand.

The sweat building up as he focused on holding tight onto his classmate.

Ha-Joon could only remember the way his hand holding onto the ledge began to slip, and his body was pulled forward.

The older had quickly dug his heels into the wall to stop him as the hand that slipped allowed itself to grasp the boy's arm.

The minimal talk between the two consisted of harsh words striking the poor boy's heart, which allowed him to realise his mistake before pulling himself up.

The struggling male finally used the last of his strength to pull him up and his classmate was safe on the ledge.

Oh how he wish he could've said the same.

He was already flying off the building, using up all his muscles to save him.

He had closed his eyes, and before he knew it, he woke up in the state he was now.

'Ah, yes. My first day as a hero was my last. How depressing.' His inner voice cried as the younger boy physically placed his small fish in his mouth as his eyes shut.

"What's wrong young master? Are you hungry? It's not quite feeding time, and Milady is working right now." A maid quickly sat by his side as she picked him up from his crib.

'Yes, since I am now I baby.. I have to do baby things. Like drink from my mothers- no! I've traumatized myself enough.' He let out a sound which sounded far more cuter than it was supposed to.

"Aw, the young master must be starving. I shall let Madison outside let our lady know that her son is hungry now." The maid cooed as she rocked the boy in her arms.

'I wouldn't do that, Miss Maid..'

He hurled.

'Uh oh. You better put me down lady or else you're going to smell like baby puke.' It came out everywhere.

His mouth and his nose.

The maid paused before quietly shrieking.

"Young master! Oh gosh! I wasn't taught what to do when this happens! Madison!" She frantically placed him down while patting his back.

He presumed another maid, Madison, came rushing in as her eyes grew wide at the scene.

"Oh lord- give him here and go prepare the bath. I'll make sure that he stops vomiting, alright?" They quickly swap positions as Madison is now wiping the puke off.

'Screw last day as a hero; this may be my first day as a villain in their eyes.'