CHAPTER 8

"Young Master, it's time to get up," Sage grumbled in response as he pulled the blanket over his head.

So he wasn't exactly an early bird, having to get woken up before the sun has even arisen had always been a pain in his past life. Especially since he had to be at school at 7 in the morning.

"Young Master.." Sarah, a recently new maid who was employed, spoke as she nervously waited for Sage to reply.

"5 more minutes." Sarah sighed quietly.

"But your father wants you up now to start your classes early as he will be taking you to the palace later this evening." The boys' eyes flew open as he sat up and stared at the maid.

'What the hell?'

"When did father plan this? He hadn't spoken to me about this." Sarah smiled at him as she walked towards his door and opened it, letting the others maids with the bathtub in.

"His Grace had received a letter last night asking for you to be brought in with him so he had told me to wake you up earlier than usual for classes. Now hurry along." Sage was lifted out of bed easily and before he knew it, he was in the bathtub.

"I can wash myself, Sarah." The black-haired boy commented as Sarah washed his back.

He still wasn't used to having people bathe him. He only got the use of learning to not say thank you to the servants.

Carson had always told him about his manners regarding his politeness towards the workers as nobles were taught be pride themselves on their egos.

"I know you can Young Master but I am not getting paid to let you do that now, am I? Besides, looking after you is something I enjoy doing." The rest of the maids agreed with warm smiles on their faces.

The boy stilled. Sage had always been easily flustered when it came to the opposite gender. Though he may seem like he could converse normally with female genders, his ears always turned red when complemented by them.

Sarah and the maids began laughing, "Young Master, there is no need to feel embarrassed."

He guessed that much hasn't changed as he began to slowly lower himself in the water, avoiding eye contact with any of them.

AN IMPORTANT EXTRA.

CHAPTER 8, CALL 112 I NEED AN AMBULANCE.

Sage sat in his history class, barely listening to his teacher who started listing off noble houses and their contribution to the empire.

The young boy sat on his desk, writing on a piece of paper.

'Living a life as a noble who doesn't involve themselves in the social system, failed. Steering clear of any of the main characters failed. Make sure to never ever meet Claude, about to fail.' He was seconds away from acting like a hero again and hopefully being reincarnated as a rock.

'If my life was a film then would I be winning an award for the world's most complicated extra? No, I can't win the award even if I tried. Those reincarnated as a side character manhwa really know how to complicate a person's life.' A sheet of paper was placed in front of the boy.