CHAPTER 12.

"Just in case, here." Louise handed her son a small pouch.

"What is this for..." Sage questioned as he opened it up to see pieces of chocolate.

"It is for you and the princess, if she is anything like her mother then she will probably have a sweet tooth as well. Share it and maybe offer his Majesty even though he might decline." Mikhael shook his head as his beloved as he chuckled softly.

"You always love to tease my poor cousin whenever he'd forget his distaste for sweet things just so he allowed Diana to feed him." Louise couldn't help but giggle back.

"Well, you certainly make it easy for me to get a reaction out of him." Sage closed the pouch again and placed it in the hands of Carson.

"We shall set off now, I will have some knights stationed around the house but nothing too serious should happen. Right, Damion?" Mikhael questioned Louise's guard who bowed his head.

"Yes, Sire. Nothing shall happen whilst I am here."

Louise rolled her eyes with a smile and ushered her boys, and Carson, on the carriage as Mikhaels knights hopped on their horses.

"We will go now, my wife. I will see you later on. Sage might come back before dinner." Louise nods as her hand unconsciously began to rub her clothed belly.

"Study well, my little moon."

AN IMPORTANT EXTRA.

CHAPTER 12, OLD HABITS DIE HARD... DIE QUICKER PLEASE.

"Good morning Sage!" With a deep breath, Sage makes his way over to the table with Carson which consisted of Claude and Athanasia sitting at the table.

"Blessings and Glory Upon Obelian Empire." He bowed and Carson followed in a suit before sitting down between the two Carson took it upon himself to stand next to Felix who smiled at him.

"Good morning, Princess. My mother told me to give these to you, she said you might like them." Sage looked over to his aid who stepped closer to Athy and held out the same pouch.

With wide eyes, she took it carefully and opened it. With a gasp, she looked up at her dad with a sparkle in her eyes who raised his eyebrow in question.

"Aunt got me chocolate!"

Claude nodded slowly as he leaned against his fist.

"I see, she seems to always be the same," Claude mumbled as Felix chuckled with amusement.

Sage's gaze only stays trained on his food.

"Aunt Louise? Really?" Athy questioned as her gaze switched between the blonde and red-haired.

Claude said nothing yet Felix was happy to explain things.

"Yes, when Lady Diana was alive she would always have the Grand Duchess join her and his highness during their tea time. The Grand Duchess always loved to bring sweets to give to Lady Diana as she felt such joy watching Lady Diana feed his highness-" Felix was silenced by a glare that Claude shot his way.

"Enough chatter, we are to start eating. Your presence is no longer needed. As of yours, Carson."

Sages butler's eyebrows rose slightly and looked at his master.