Chapter 2: Pervert (nsfw)

(Non-con warning! Do feel free to skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable reading these kind of stuffs:( )

     Wen Kexing had finally arrived at the Imperial Palace. The palace was indeed a majestic place; with red walls cornering every corner and fancy marble flooring on the ground. There were clear lotus ponds and a stone bridge between them. It was a beautiful sight, and he glanced around the place; not realizing that there was someone who was eyeing him from just now.

     "Are you one of the new guards who came to "serve" our head general, general Zhou?" A voice struck behind him. Wen Kexing gasped, and giggled nervously to see a muscular guard with an expressionless face behind him. He shook his head. "No, I came here to register as the war strate-"

    The guard pulled his wrists harshly, and he yelped in pain. Before he could  say anything, they were already in a room. The room was decorated with gold linings, and a stack of military strategy books were stacked on the huge study table. They were messy; and some even dropped onto the floor. A voice behind the wooden door said. "You may leave, Pengju."

    "Yes." The guard bowed politely, and got out of the room and locked the door.

     Wen Kexing was still confused of what was happening right now. He braced himself, and asked the man behind the door. "Uhm, is this Head General Zhou...?"

      The door flung open, and out came the well-known Head General Zhou. People say that he was ruthless in the wars; sparing no mercy to enemies, nor even to the poor citizens. His face was emotionless and, aside from that handsome and charming face,

      Wen Kexing literally had nothing else to praise about to this guy.

      He was dressed in his usual court attire, with the command sign hanging on his chest. He looked at Wen Kexing and said coldly. "Get on to the bed."

      "Huh?" Wen Kexing blinked his eyes in confusion. "Why... do I need to get on on the b-bed?"

     "Aren't you here to serve me?" Zhou Zishu asked while casually taking off his clothes. He threw them onto the floor. "Do your job."

    'OH F*CK WHAT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO'

     Wen Kexing stammered nervously. "I-I'm here to register as the war strategist, not to-"

      "Drink this." Zhou Zishu interrupted him and handed him a small bottle. "You will surely feel more comfortable after having this."

      "W-why should I?"

     "Drink it or else you'll never get the position you wanted." Zhou Zishu said, still monotous.

      Wen Kexing hesitated. He wanted the position as the war strategist really badly; but... drink this to make himself more comfortable? Heck, what does that mean??

      Finally, he took the small bottle from his cold hand and drank it. At first, there were no effects. He sighed in relief. Maybe this is an antidote to cure some injuries or something. But then, his head started to spin and spin and spin; and his vision started to darken. He dropped the bottle onto the floor with a 'clang!'

     Zhou Zishu carried him on his arms tightly; and Wen Kexing was struggling really hard to get rid of himself from him. Zhou Zishu sat him on the bed and ripped his clothes out, one by one... until the inner robes.

     Now, he was almost fully naked, with only a little piece of clothing clinging on to the lower parts of his body. He could feel a cold hand touching and smoothing his spine, then to his waist, and...

     Wen Kexing was trying his hardest not to moan; those touches felt heavenly, and he heard a soft voice whispering on his ear. "Relax your muscles and just enjoy the feeling..."

      "Y-you pe-pervert!"

      He fell in a deep sleep soon after.