Chapter 8: A feeble attempt II (nsfw)

(Non-con warning! Do feel free to skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable reading these kind of stuffs:( This one is even more detailed...)

    Wen Kexing threw the blade at him for what seemed like a hundred metres per second. The blade flew at him, spinning around in slow-motion; and Wen Kexing held on for dear life. He didn't want to see the blood dripping from the wound; he also didn't even want to see someone literally dying in front of his eyes. He still wanted to maintain that "weak" and "gentle" scholar reputation.

A sly smirk appeared on the corner of his eyes. Zhou Zishu had been waiting for this all day; watching his little wife trying to kill him and then take advantage of him soon after. Since Wen Kexing is feeling uncomfortable with this,

Why not help him a little bit?

Zhou Zishu rolled to the other side of the bed and dodged the sharp blade completely. The blade was now hanging just a few centimetres from Wen Kexing's thighs, shining brightly on the dark room without any candles or lighting. Zhou Zishu whispered softly on his ear. "You think that you can kill me that easily?"

Wen Kexing slowly opened his eyes. He was stunned to see that Zhou Zishu was still alive; his eyes shining brightly. And they were amazingly bright. He then finally saw the blade that was just a few centimetres from his thighs, and unconsciously hugged Zhou Zishu's waist tightly. He buried his face on his solid chest. "G-get that thing away from me!" Wen Kexing couldn't believe what had just happened. He failed to execute the plan, failed miserably, and even almost lost his own life! He was still a little bit scared though, so he hugged Zhou Zishu; not willing to let go of him.

Zhou Zishu sighed. Seeing his little wife so obedient and timid; he felt a chilling feeling on his bones. But that feeling quickly dissapeared when a wicked plan suddenly popped into his head. He threw the blade away from the bed; because of its sharpness, a tiny hole formed on the bed. Then he turned to face Wen Kexing, who was still crying. Warm tears strolled down on his cheeks.

Now that he had failed, what is he going to do now?

Zhou Zishu sealed his acupuncture points, and Wen Kexing widened his red, watery eyes. Zhou Zishu let go of him from his waist; and laid him back on the bed. Eventhough Wen Kexing's acupuncture points had been sealed; he could still open his mouth and talk. "Zhou Zishu, what are you going to do now?!"

"To finish the things that we haven't done yet, of course.."

The intense sounds of moaning and writhing in pain could be heard inside the locked room. Of course, people from the outside could hear those too. The maids and the guards guarding the place outside giggled, and quickly retreated to the other side of the palace. They definitely didn't want to disturb their private moment...

Wen Kexing gripped the ends of the red quilt with all his might; his hair and his entire body were now soaking wet; beads of sweat dripping more from his forehead. "Z-Zhou Zishu! I only knew that y-you are a ruthless one... Aaahh I didn't know t-that you could be aaahh so ruthless on bed... too!!"

"Thats just my thing, you know."

Then Zhou Zishu paused. "Fine. Since you are asking for it, then fine." He lowered his voice. "Call me kind husband three times and I'll be a lot gentler towards you."

"You...!"

"You don't want to?" He sighed heavily. "Well, I guess I will not spare any mercy towards you then..." He lowered his head to Wen Kexing's most important asset from his entire body, and slowly opened his mouth; wanting to suck that thing and enjoy the taste of it.

Wen Kexing, who is panting and running out of breath out of sheer exhaustion right now screamed and finally gave in. "M- my kind husband! My kind husband! My kind husbaaanddd!!" He started crying again. "Please, I'm begging you... pl-please don't.." His eyes were starting to get really red and puffy; wishing that all of this had never happened to him. He had never received this kind if treatment before in his whole life. Maybe this was all just a really bad nightmare. And he needed to wake up, as soon as possible!

"Fine." Zhou Zishu finally said, and straightened his back. "I will spare that precious thing of yours for today. Only for today though." He paused after saying that, waiting for that sentence to dissolve. "Stop crying. I hate seeing men crying; especially you, crying! Go back to sleep."