Chapter 14: Mute

Wen Kexing's hands and legs were tied up with chains as soon as they got into the Jin Dynasty's palace. They were really hard to break; and it needs a special key to unlock it, which was in Head General Bi's possession. The guards dragged him to the court room and pushed him down to the marble flooring, making him roll sideways. The Jin Dynasty's Emperor, He Lianyi, was sitting on his golden throne wiping his sword using a clean cloth. His face looked dull and expressionless, and his headwear dangled being swept by the gentle wind.

"Vice General Bi, who is this person you brought today?"

Bi Xingming bowed, placing his hand on the left side of his chest. "This person..." he glanced at Wen Kexing who was struggling to get up from the floor right now. "is Concubine Wen, the Tang Dynasty's Head General's wife."

"You mean Zhou Zishu?" the Emperor got up from his throne and his eyes widened.

"Yes, thats exactly whom I meant, Your Majesty."

The guard beside Bi Xingming pulled Wen Kexing aggressively from the floor and held him tightly so he wouldn't fell onto the floor again. Wen Kexing was in a very weak condition right now, with bruises and cuts on his entire body. Blood flowed a little from his dry lips. He looked at He Lianyi and gave him a scary look and gritted his teeth out at him, hoping that He Lianyi will kill him as soon as possible, but no such luck.
"Throw that Concubine Wen to the torture chamber; he's no good use for us! Also, I've heard that Head General Han lost his life because of him?!"

"Yes." Bi Xingming nodded, but quickly added. "This little wife of General Zhou is a smart one; wouldn't it be a great waste if he died that fast?"

"Oh? Then what do you suggest, Vice General Bi?"

"Let him stay and serve the Jin Dynasty. We might need him some day."

><><><><><><><><
"From now on," Bi Xingming used his hand to wipe the blood off from Wen Kexing's mouth gently. Wen Kexing couldn't do anything because his acupuncture points had been sealed. They also had forcedfully fed him a pill that could make him not say a word again for the rest of his life; so now he couldn't talk at all even if he wanted to, and he couldn't reveal any of the Jin Dynasty's secrets to anyone.  He wanted to swear at this bastard, eventhough he hadn't done that even once in his whole life. "You're my servant.. and no longer the people of Tang. You belong to the Jin Dynasty!"

Wen Kexing decided to use brains instead of brawls now; so he bit Bi Xingming's hand hard. Bi Xingming screeched; and screamed at him. "Wen Kexing! Just because I asked the Emperor to spare you, that doesn't mean that I could tolerate this! I can kill you anytime and anywhere I want to!"

'Just f*cking do it already then! Have you not had the guts to do that?!' Wen Kexing thought.

"Or..." Bi Xingming whispered softly to his ear and grinned. "let's have some fun, what do you think?"

'What the hell is he going to do now...'

Before he knew it, he was picked up like a bowling ball and Bi Xingming ran towards a room. Wen Kexing widened his eyes and tried to scream for help, but there was this painful sensation inside his throat that prevented him from speaking; let alone screaming. The General opened the wooden door, and quickly closed it. A wicked smile slowly spread across his face as he planned for his next move. Wen Kexing was trying to alter his acupoints; but the heavy chains weren't helping him whatsoever. He sure hoped that what he was going to do next wasn't what he imagined in his head...

Bi Xingming laid him on the bed and Wen Kexing froze. I mean, he was technically already freezing but his body and mind literally froze right at that second. That guy isn't going to pull the same stunt as that pervert general right? Xingming then stroked Wen Kexing's chin gently and tenderly, then said in a soft voice. "That Zhou Zishu has been arrogant and proud for his whole life... Let's see if he can keep acting like that after I steal his most precious treasure and make him mine!" Then he altered his acupoints. This was the only chance for him to flee! Wen Kexing tried to get up the bed and escape from the physho, but he was restricted by the heavy chains on both of his legs. He almost fell face-first on the floor. Bi Xingming caught him by the collar and pulled him to his arms, then shoved his dirty hands to the insides of his robes and rubbed that fine and soft pair of a$$. Wen Kexing panicked and breathed heavily, not knowing what to do next. He squeezed himself out from his grip but a "soothing" voice whispered on his ear. "So f*ckable... No wonder Zhou Zishu favors and adores you that much..."