Chapter Thirty Five

第三十五章

Sakura wanted nothing more than to cry at the sight of Miyako sprawled on the inn bed.

To say Miyako was weak was an understatement. And to hear that it was once one of her best friends to do this to her, Sakura's heart broke. She was working around the clock along with Team Taka's Karin to stabilise Miyako and to do what they can to heal her up.

When Sakura had first met Karin all those weeks ago, she wasn't sure what to think. But now, the two had formed a friendship as they worked on trying their best to help Miyako through the trauma she went through.

While Sakura and Karin worked on Miyako, Itachi, Sasuke and Team Taka stayed with them while Naruto, Sai, and Kakashi went on to the Five Kage Summit. Coming from Konohagakure where Takeo and Tsuneo-sensei. They had gotten word of what happened, but they were still unaware on who Ookami was.

Miyako laid on the bed in the room, staring at the ceiling as Sakura and Karin talked quietly on what the best cause of action would be.

"Would therapy work? Should we test her for pregnancy?" Karin questioned.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. This isn't just some random attack. This is someone she once trusted. As for the pregnancy... it may be too early to tell but I can try," Sakura stated, just as the room door slammed open and a frantic Takeo and Tsuneo-sensei rushed in, followed be an irritated Sasuke and a stone-faced Itachi.

"Sakura-san, what happened?" Tsuneo-sensei questioned and Takeo – who a trained medical shinobi was also – started doing scans all over Miyako's body.

"She was tortured by Tobi and Ookami. She was raped in the process," Sakura replied, barely keeping the anger out of her voice as she said the 'r' word for the first time out loud.

Sasuke's eyes flashed red and Itachi clenched his fist, slamming them into the wall and causing a crack to form. They too knew what had happened, but hearing it said out loud made it seem more solid.

"Oh, Mi-chan, who did this to you?" Takeo questioned with tears in his eyes, running his hand through Miyako's purple hair.

Miyako's eyes moved and met Takeo's brown ones. "Him. Ookami."

"Whose Ookami, Miyako? We need to know?" Takeo coaxed out gently and tears started to fall from Miyako's blue eyes.

"Uchiha Hisoka," Miyako whimpered and Takeo felt as if the ground was ripped right out from under him.

He spun around and faced his shocked sensei and the two brothers. "Was it really? He's dead!"

Itachi shook his head as walked to Miyako's side and sat down on the bed next to her, taking her hand in his.

"It is Hisoka," Sasuke responded stiffly. "Tobi saved him that night. Miyako won't tell us Tobi's name, though I'm not sure if she even knows, to be honest."

"What do you mean? Surely she's read his mind?" Tsuneo-sensei questioned in confusion.

"Tobi knows how to block her out," Sasuke responded.

"You can do that?" Tsuneo-sensei questioned in surprise.

"I can, so it's not too far to assumes others who know can too," Itachi replied simply before his gaze fell on Sakura. "Is she pregnant?"

Sakura bit her lip. "I was about to check. I wanted to wait a couple of days, just to give it time."

Itachi gestured for Sakura to do her thing, and Sakura's hand glowed with medical chakra, before resting right where Miyako's uterus would lie. It was a few minutes before Sakura eyes closed and a tear dropped out of it.

"She's pregnant."

Miyako shot up. "GET RID OF IT!" Miyako shouted, scratching at the area where Sakura had just had her hand.

Itachi and Takeo grabbed a hold of Miyako's hands, pulling them away from hurting herself.

"We'll have to," Sakura stated and Miyako calmed down, lying back on the bed and whimpering.

"What do you mean 'we'll have to?'" Karin questioned.

"Everything's damaged down there, even if the baby made it to term, which is highly unlikely, it'd have to be caesarean. We'd have to not only abort the baby, but also remove the entirety of the organ," Sakura replied, and Takeo's eyes widened as he too scanned the area, finding the same results Sakura did.

"That bastard," Itachi growled out, everyone staring at him surprise as Miyako sat up, hugging Itachi closely and bawling her eyes out.

Sasuke punched the wall this time.

"Are we missing something?" Tsuneo-sensei questioned. "She's got a daughter, so it won't be too bad, right?"

"You don't get it," Karin mumbled. "Miyako wanted to have at least one other child. She told me herself."

A solemn feeling was felt throughout the room, the only sound was Miyako's crying. "Just get it over and done with."

Sakura shook her head. "We can't. Not here. We need a proper surgical team. You'll have to come back to Konoha."

"Itachi won't be allowed in, and Sasuke won't either," Miyako whimpered.

"Maybe Tsunade-sama could...?" Karin tried, only to be cut off by Takeo.

"Tsunade-sama is currently in coma. Who knows when she'll awaken."

"Then who's in charge?" Sasuke questioned.

"Shimura Danzo," Tsuneo-sensei replied.

"Sasuke," Miyako stated coldly, meeting the avengers black eyes. "Get to Danzo and kill him. Itachi, you go with him. I want that bastard dead."

"Is he at the summit?" Sasuke questioned and Sakura nodded.

"I'll go with you," Takeo stated, standing up and cracking his knuckles. "I need to revenge for what he's done to my best friends family. And you'll need a medical-nin going up against someone like him on your side."

"I'll stay here with the girl and guard them," Tsuneo-sensei stated.

Sasuke and Itachi nodded, both giving Miyako a kiss on the forehead each before they set off with Takeo to the Five Kage Summit. This time with one thing on their mind – revenge.