Chapter Six

第六章

"I miss Hi-kun," Miyako stated with a sigh as she picked up some rubbish from the river with Takeo and Tsuneo by her side. She frowned as she looked at all the rubbish surrounding her, wondering how so much rubbish could accumulate in one area.

"Yeah, I do too. But its to be expected, no one in his side of the family had activated the Sharingan for three generations. It's a shock to the clan, and he has to learn how to use it," Takeo stated and Miyako frowned.

It had almost been a month since the day Hisoka had activated his Sharingan, and in that time, his clan had been training him to wield it. The training was so intense that Miyako wasn't allowed to visit due to how tired Hisoka was every day after the training. Because of Hisoka's absence, Team 4 had been forced to not compete in the chūnin exams, which had started this week, and Team 4 had yet to go on a C-rank mission. As such, their days were divided between D-rank missions and training, which was going well for both Takeo – who had mastered the Fire Ball Jutsu and was now learning the Dragon Flame Jutsu – and Miyako, who had mastered the Teleportation Jutsu and was learning Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique (which is a genjutsu).

"I talked to Hisoka's parents, and they said that he should be joining us again next week," Tsuneo explained and Miyako grinned as she turned to face her teacher.

"Are you serious? Does that mean we can do C-rank missions?" Miyako questioned in excitement, making Tsuneo sigh.

"I think it would be best to spend a week or two doing D-rank missions as a team first, just to make sure our teamwork is in order. It'll also give me time to test out Hisoka's skills," Tsuneo explained and Miyako deflated, but nodded in understanding, before turning back to her current D-rank mission.

Later that week, Team 4 were in their training ground practising their respective jutsus, when Tsuneo – who had stepped out for a bit – arrived with a woman with black hair and grey eyes by his side. The team, consisting of Miyako and Takeo, stopped in their training and walked up to their teacher and the mysterious woman.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet my girlfriend Adachi Aya," Tsuneo stated, gesturing towards the woman. "Aya-chan, this is Fuchigami Takeo and Haruno Miyako. Miyako here is the one I was hoping you would train in wind style when you are both free."

Aya smiled at the two genins. "Hello, it's nice to meet you both."

"You have wind release?" Miyako questioned in excitement and the woman nodded in agreement.

"That's right. Tsuneo-kun here told me about your chakra nature and had asked me to come and teach you some of the jutsus I know when we both have the time," Aya explained and Miyako grinned.

"Oh, that's great! Do you think that you can teach me something once I've mastered my current jutsu? I don't want to start learning a new jutsu until then," Miyako explained and Aya laughed and nodded.

"Of course. I understand your reasoning, too many shinobi lacks in power over a jutsu because they try to learn too many too quickly. I'm happy that my new student is serious is happy to take her time," Aya explained and Miyako grinned with pride at the praise from the kind kunoichi.

"I'm glad you two are getting along," Tsuneo stated with a grin. "I had actually brought Aya here to meet you especially Miyako because I know you don't like having a random person train you without meeting them first."

Miyako blushed. "Um... sensei, did you tell her about my... ah, predicament?" Miyako questioned her sensei.

"No, I figured you would tell her yourself if you saw fit. You haven't even told your teammates or even Itachi-san," Tsuneo explained and Aya's grey eyes widened in surprise at the name.