Chapter Twenty-five

第二十五章

Itachi couldn't meet Jiraiya's onyx gaze as Jiraiya's eyes as Jiraiya handed over the fabric covered container. Itachi now had the items required for completion of the so-called mission. He tried his best not to think about it too much before nodding to Jiraiya and vanishing, heading to the meeting point to deliver the items to Hisoka and Tobi.

He was ashamed of what he was doing, but he knew he'd do anything for Miyako, and Hisoka and Tobi knew that as well. Its why they kidnapped her and chose him for the mission. They wanted to make a point to him. They wanted to show that he wasn't as free as he'd like to think. And now, Miyako was caught in the mix.

Itachi landed in the clearing, where he saw Hisoka's wolf summoning waiting for him. The wolf looked Itachi up and down before speaking. "Do you have the items, Itachi-san?"

Itachi nodded and showed the wolf the two wrapped up containers. The wolf nodded before turning around and leading Itachi through the forest to a large cabin in the middle of nowhere. Outside of the cabin, a young woman stood, her eyes brimmed red she looked over Itachi.

"Uchiha Itachi-san?" she questioned and he nodded wearily. "Ookami-sama and Tobi-sama are waiting for you. If you would please leave all your weapons out here."

Itachi frowned but did as instructed. It wasn't like he needed weapons to defend himself. He had ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu at his beck and call after all, along with his Sharingan. But then again, so did Hisoka and Tobi.

Once satisfied that he was weaponless, the woman led him through the cabin and to a sliding door. She knocked on the door before sliding it open, gesturing for Itachi to enter the room.

Itachi walked in and saw Tobi sitting behind a desk, Hisoka standing to the right of him. Itachi marched over to the two, anger visible on his face and slammed the two objects on the desk. Tobi reached forward, removing the material covering the two objects. He studied them for a few minutes before chuckling.

"I knew you'd be able to get what I needed. They better be properly preserved," Tobi stated, covering the items back up and standing. "A deal is a deal. Hisoka, take Itachi to Miyako-chan, then let them go. Blindfold the girl. If you spill about our location... well, you know what will happen, Itachi," Tobi then left the room with the objects, leaving Hisoka and Itachi alone.

Hisoka smirked. "It only took you four days to get the required items. I'm impressed. Though also upset that you managed to complete the task we gave you. Maybe next time I will have my chance," Hisoka stated before gesturing for Itachi to follow him out of the room.

They walked through the hallway, soon arriving at a set of stairs leading down. Itachi followed Hisoka down into the basement, and through the hallways, noting all the doors as he went. At the very end they stopped, Hisoka grabbed a key and opened the door. As he opened the door, there was a shout and blur of purple. Hisoka moved back a couple of steps as he defended himself against the kick aimed towards his chest.

He grabbed Miyako's leg, pushing her backwards, making her slide back onto her bottom. She groaned before looking around and seeing Itachi. Her eyes widened and she shot towards him, pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"Itachi," she gasped out in relief, pulling back to meet his charcoal gaze. "Did you do what they wanted you to do?"

Itachi nodded and Miyako frowned, anger burning in his blue gaze.

"You shouldn't have. What they're doing is sick and wrong. I would've rather be tortured than force this on anyone else," Miyako stated and Itachi sighed sadly, removing her arms from his shoulders.