SIXTEEN

chapter sixteen;
the one where they jammed out

 IT SEEMS THAT THE only thing Aven could do for the past few days is starting at the ceiling of her room

IT SEEMS THAT THE only thing Aven could do for the past few days is starting at the ceiling of her room. As she was staring at the ceiling, Sirius was taking a shower. Today the two of them were going to the Potters and needless to say, Aven was pretty excited to get out of her house, but she was also sad that Sirius was leaving.

"V can you brush my hair?" Sirius walked inside her room with Emillio's old clothes

"Come here then dipshit" Aven pointed the floor for Sirius to sit down

"My pleasure, Professor" Sirius sat down with a smirk

"Why Professor?" Aven snickered

"I honestly don't even know" Sirius shrugged as he laughed

For the past few years of knowing each other, the two of them would often brush each other's hair. Sirius would offer to braid her hair, and Aven would try to curl his hair. It was their love language, even though there is no relationship to begin with.

It was weird at first for the others to see Aven messing with Sirius' hair, seeing as he wouldn't allow anyone to touch his hair. But then it's Aven, so they didn't question it much further.

"You sure you don't want to come with me to James'?" Sirius looked up as Aven brushed his hair

"I am coming with you, i'm just not staying there that's all"

"Okay" Sirius mumbled softly

The two teenagers walked downstairs with their luggage's on their hands. Aven brought a luggage full of knitted stuff she made. She started knitting back in third year after talking about it with Remus and Lily.

"Where are you going?" Blair asked sitting next to Iris

"To the Potters" Aven simply answered

"Well okay then" Iris smiled which shocked Aven but she just shrugged it off

The two of them took the floo powder and said their destination. As soon as they arrived at the Potter's, calmness fled her body. There wasn't any screaming, or just the sound of people arguing. Funny how your vibe can change so fast.

Then out of nowhere, they heard someone laugh. The two of them looked at each other, shaking their heads with a smile.

They wondered around the house, and they stopped at the kitchen to see James helping his mother with the cooking. They were laughing about James' father, Fleamont, who made a dumb joke. It was something that they definitely needed to see. The atmosphere of the house was just so comforting.