TWENTY TWO

chapter twenty two;
the one with the birthday

 CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS at Hogwarts has  always been the best

CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS at Hogwarts has always been the best. It will always be so chaotic. Every single corner you go, everyone would congratulate you. Perks of going to a big school i guess.

Although, unexpected surprises only happens to some people. If i said that Aven wasn't the popular girl at Hogwarts, i would be lying. Truth is, she is. But, she's not the typical mean popular girl that you see in a melodrama teenage movie. Well, of course not every single popular person are mean or a bully, some is actually kind and helpful.

And Aven is definitely one of those people. Aven has always been kind to everyone. She has always been warm, welcoming, friendly, selfless, and helpful. She doesn't see or divide people by their appearance, race, religion, or even houses. 

One would say that she was too selfless. Why? Well, for example, one time Aven fell down from a tree and gave herself a huge cut on her upper arm. She was bleeding tremendously, but somehow she still helped a first grade student that fell.

Aven woke up to see all of her friends missing. Not really thinking much of it, Aven shrugged it off and got ready. Since it was a Saturday, she didn't need to wear her usual Hogwarts uniform, which she was really happy with.

She wore a red plaid skirt, black turtleneck, stockings, and a pair of black boots. Her hair was softly curled and she was also wearing a ring that her parents gave her when she was younger.

She took a look at herself in the mirror, taking a deep breath before walking out of her dorm. As she was walking down the stairs, all she could think about was how quiet it was. Of course, it is not usual for the Gryffindor common room to be quiet. What made it more unusual was the fact that it was so dark, there was no light whatsoever, which kinda freaked her out.

"Well" Aven stood there confused

She decided to leave the common room and head to the great hall for breakfast. As she walked around the hallway, it was like in the common room. It was so quiet.She kept wondering if she's dreaming or is the world ended and she's the only one alive.

"Bloody hell" Aven's voice mixing with the sound of the birds chirping

She finally arrived at the great hall and the door were closed. Which is not usual. She opened the door and the great hall was dark. It was pitch black.

"Hello?" Aven's voice echoed due to her being the only one who's speaking

"Well more food for me then" Aven mumbled

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVEN" The whole school yelled as the lights turned on and everyone was standing

Everyone was clapping and the Marauders were in front of her bringing a birthday cake. The girls with Emillio and Regulus stood next to the Marauders.
Sirius was the one holding the cake with a huge smile on his face.