TWENTY FOUR

chapter twenty four;
the one with the queen songs

chapter twenty four;the one with the queen songs

SIRIUS WOKE UP quite happily. After all, today is his birthday. He sat up and rub his eyes to see Remus, James and Peter gone. Sirius simply assumed that they were already at breakfast. He quickly got ready. When he was looking at the mirror to fix his hair, an envelope slid through the door. He grabbed the envelope and opened it.

"Follow the dog paws" Sirius read

Sirius opened the door to see the dog paws. He followed it and when he arrived at the common room Liar by Sirius'
favorite band, Queen started playing. He smiled to himself and continued to follow the dog paws. With the song still playing he arrived at the great hall and there was another envelope.

"Follow the tiny leather jackets" The envelope wrote

Sirius followed the tiny leather jackets and as he did that the song changed to one of his favorite song Keep Yourself Alive started playing. He danced and sing as he followed the leather jackets. He arrived at the court yard and there was another envelope.

"Follow the stars"

Sirius smiled at this.

Star.

Aven.

He followed the stars and he finally arrived at the destination. The quidditch pitch. There was a stage in the middle of the quidditch pitch. Everyone else were in the stands but they can't really be seen since they're holding a huge poster.
The word 'Happy' covered the Ravenclaw stand. 'Belated' covering the Hufflepuf stand. 'Birthday' covered the Slytherin stand. And lastly the word 'Sirius' covering the Gryffindor stand.

Sirius gasped at the sight and also when The Marauders performed his favorite song, which is Don't Stop Me Now. Every students put down their posters before they started dancing and singing around.

"So, don't stop me now" Aven sang

"Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time" The Marauders harmonized

"I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky"

"Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity"

"I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva"

"I'm gonna go, go, go"

"There's no stopping me" The four of them sang together

After finishing the song. Someone patted Sirius' shoulder and there he saw Regulus holding Sirius's broom.

"Happy birthday brother" Regulus smiled handing Sirius his broom

Sirius thanked him and he saw the four of his best friends already floating in the air with their instruments and mic. Even Peter's drums are floating which is confusing but it's Hogwarts after all. Aven told him to fly and he sat on the broom before flying.

The song changed and from the very first note Sirius knew what song it was. It's the first song Aven and Sirius danced together to. Spread Your Wings. Sirius shook his head with a huge smile on his face. The students and the teachers singing with them. Aven gave Sirius a mic, telling him to sing.

"Spread your wings and fly away" Sirius sang

"Fly away, far away"

"Spread your little wings and fly away"

"Fly away, far away"

"Pull yourself together"

"Cause you know you should do better"

"That's because you're a free man" Sirius teared up realizing that he is now a free man, free from all the bullshit that his parents put him through.

Everyone cheered for him and he looked at Aven who has a huge smile on her face.

'Merlin she's so beautiful'

After Aven gave him his breakfast they had a quidditch match. But it's not an ordinary match. There's two teams and in both teams the players are mixed. So there's a Gryffindor player, Hufflepuff player, Ravenclaw player, Slytherin player mixed in each teams. It was Aven's idea because she felt like she needed to bring all the houses together . And her plan worked.

After quidditch they took a shower and when Sirius walked in to his dorm. There he saw the dorm being decorated. All his friends and his brother sitting in a circle looking at him.

"Sit down Padfoot" Aven smiled patting the the fluffy pillow next to her

Sirius smiled back before sitting down next to her.

They all gave Sirius's gifts and Aven was the last one.

"And lastly this is from me" Aben gave Sirius a huge box

"You know you didn't have to buy me anything V" Sirius shook his head

"Yeah but i wanted to" Aven shrugged

Sirius opened the box and there he saw a Queen vinyl, some new leather jacket since his old one doesn't really fit him anymore, some rings that Sirius always wanted and a moving photo of him and Aven.

Sirius gasped looking at the gift.

"Thankyou" Sirius quickly hugged her

"No problem Pads" Aven laughed rubbing his back

Sirius quickly put on the leather jacket and he loves it. It fits him and it's from Aven so it's definitely a plus. He swore to Aven that he would never take it off.

"Thankyou for all of this"

"It's no problem Maxi Pads" Emillio and Regulus smirked

"I hate you two" Sirius jokingly said

"No you don't"

"No i don't"

this chapter was so rushed lmao