FORTY EIGHT

chapter forty eight;
the one with the life on the line

please read this chapter while playing the song above on repeat, trust me :D⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

DEATH. The destruction or permanent end of something. Most people are afraid of death. Just the image of your life ending, and your soul flying out of your body scares some peoples. But to some, death is an escape. To some, death is a gift. I think that alot of people out there doesn't really care about loosing their life, but when you lose someone you truly love because of death, it hurts more than anything.

That's what Sirius is feeling right now.

The black haired boy could only froze when he saw Aven laying on the ground looking lifeless. Everyone just kept cheering and clapping not knowing what was happening. Sirius was the first to ran towards Aven, the others looked at each other with confusion, but followed him anyways. Emillio who finally noticed what was happening, looked at his sister in horror. Sirius let out a tear holding Aven's hand.

Lily tried to find a pulse on Aven's neck.
Marlene held Sofia who was sobbing. Remus and Peter frozed not wanting to believe the sight that they're seeing. James cried holding Aven's other hand. Regulus held Emillio who was screaming and crying. Dorcas hugged Alice keeping her from falling down. Frank still froze not knowing what to do. Dumbledore held
McGonagall who almost fell looking at the sight.

"Come on please wake up" Sirius cried out as he kissed Aven's knuckles

The world felt muffled to Sirius. The voices of people gasping and the sound of people chattering can be heard, but his focus right now is the girl in front of him. The girl that was always full of life, is now lifeless. Her rosy cheeks started to fade away, her beautiful eyes closed, her welcoming smile disappeared. She doesn't look alive, but somehow that doesn't affect her beauty.

After what felt like hours Lily found a pulse.

"GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL WING NOW SHE'S ALIVE" Lily yelled and all the students sighed in relief

They quickly brought her to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey had to scold Aven's friends and brother away due to them not wanting to move and due to Aven's condition being critical. They all waited outside still in shock.

Lily hugged James and he quickly hugged her back not caring that after all these years, Lily finally showed affection, because his main focus right now is Aven.

"I can't lose her Lils i can't" James cried out

"I know i know" Lily rubbed his back letting out her own tears

Remus punched the wall causing Dorcas to ran up to him, bringing him in a hug.

"She's my sister she-" Remus teared up