||~𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Harumi peeks around the corner as she spies on Phos and a girl with teal hair and aqua eyes as they stand outside a food stall

Harumi peeks around the corner as she spies on Phos and a girl with teal hair and aqua eyes as they stand outside a food stall. "Stella here wants to learn how to cook! Didn't you say you were looking for someone to help in the kitchen?" Phos asks, pushing the bluette forward. 

"So you are the instructor?! Well, go on!! Teach me all you know!" Stella demands and Phos sweatdrops at her behavior. Harumi giggles at the brazen young girl and skips towards the stall 

"Hi Gobuich!" Harumi chirps and the goblin smiles at her appearance. 

"Hello to you too, Mistress Harumi. What brings you around my stall today?!" Gobuich asks. Harumi peaks over the stalls table eyeing everything that's out on display 

"did you make any new sushi?" she asks, her eyes wide and sparkling as she gazes up at him. 

"I did, actually" Gobuich brings out a plate filled with two rolls of sushi "I even used the thing you called cream cheese in it like you suggested. I hope it's to your liking."

Harumi's eyes light up as she grabs the plate "Hey you can't just interrupt us like that!" Stella shouts and Harumi looks up to see Phos holding the girl back, a panicked look on her face. 

"Stella, knock it off!" she hisses, sending worried glances over at Harumi who just tilts her head to study them. "I am so sorry Harumi-Hime. Please forgive her. She is new. I promise she isn't a bad person" Phos steps forward and bows in apology. 

"That's okay" Harumi chirps, sending her a reassuring smile before turning back to Gobuich "Do you mind making some of these for tonight's festival? I think these would be a perfect addition to our stall food menu."

"Of course Mistress Harumi. I will speak to Shuna when we go over the lists again today"

"But why does she get to take over everything?! How can she get free food and request it be made specially!?" Stella whines as she and Phos stand back a ways from the stall. Harumi watches the two talk with interest, finding humor in the fact the blue haired girl knows nothing of who she is. 

"Stella! You can't talk like that about Harumi-Hime. She is Lord Rimuru's sister and not to mention the Queen of the forest. You have to show respect" Phos scolds her as the bluette throws a tantrum. Stella abruptly stops, shock showing on her face