2. Generation Of Miracles

Recap:

----------

 "if you win ill leave you alone with your ball."

"Fine"

"Everyone get off the court, me and ..." he started

"Miyuki"

"Me and Miyuki are going to play!" he shouted.

"What really? He's going to play a girl?" 

 "Does she even know how to play?" 

 "Why does she get to play him but I cant?"

Everyone was whispering while we stretched. I learned to ignore people. I was ready to win.

"Well.....Here I am" I said standing in the center of the court. "Be ready to lose Kagami."

Present

"Oh come on. Dont tell me this is all you have. Such big talk for so little game." I said staring at the male in front of me on his knees, drenched in sweat, breathing heavily. 

"How...why..."

"Well this settles it i guess. Ill be leaving now." I said grabbing my bag and walking towards the doors.

"Wait!" someone yelled

"What" i said not turning around.

"How did you beat Kagami? He's the best player on the team, and he got beat by you?"

"Whats that suppose to mean?" i said turning around annoyed.

"Well...i just...nevermind." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yea. Im leaving." i said walking out the doors. "Oh and by the way Kagami. I won so leave me alone," I slammed the doors shut and walked to the court.

Kagami's POV

I can't believe i just lost. To a girl. 

I knew there was something special about her. But i didn't think she was this good.

From the first time we met on that court, and she dunked after grabbing the ball from my hands, i knew she was good and i wanted to get to know her more. But what i didn't expect is for her to completely destroy me. She wasn't even out of breath.

"Whats going on in here!" a female voice yelled. I turned around to see Riko standing there with her hands on her hips. "I leave for 5 minutes and this happens" she said pointing at me.

"Kagami got beat by a girl." Kuroko said bluntly.

"Kuroko! I didn't get beat, I just... let her win. Yea i let her win." i said standing up.

"What do you mean he got beat by a girl?" She asked completely ignoring me.

"There was a girl standing outside looking in. I asked her if she needed help and she said she was looking for him. Then they went on about going against each other, and Kagami didn't even stand a chance. Then she just left, not even breaking a sweat." Hyuga informed Riko.

"What!? She just left. After beating Kagami?"

"Guys stop talking about me while I'm standing right here" i said.

"Yea. She before she left she said something about because she won Kagami has to leave her alone now" Hyuga continued.

"Kagami. What did you do to her" Riko said turning to me.

"Nothing!"

"Sure doesnt seem like that. Go find her. I want to met this girl." She said

"Umm...about that, like Hyuga said, she wants me to leave her alone now. And besides if you're planning on asking her to join the team, dont bother. She said she doesnt like playing on teams."