8. It's ok

Recap
-------------
"I said leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you."

"No"

"What do you mean no?" I asked annoyed. I opened one of my eyes to see that red haired giant standing in front of me arms crossed.

"I mean no im not leaving. Your pushing me away again. I could tell you were happy when we played against Kise together. As a team"

"Your not my friend so im not pushing you away. Im just trying to get a stranger who i played with once to leave me alone."

"Is that really what you think? You think we're not friends?"

"I don't think i know."

Present

I got up put my bag around my shoulder and left.

I don't have any friends.

I never will.
.
.
.
.
.
It was lunch time. I didn't go to the roof. Instead i went to a near by court. I sat on the bench and brought my knees up to my chest. I put my head between my knees and closed my eyes.

Why do i mess everything up. I liked Kagami. We had a lot in common. Except he likes the team. I liked Aomine. He was an awesome challenger. Riko is an awesome coach. Everyone looks up to her. Hyuga is an awesome captain. He knows whats best for the team and everyone listens to him.

I wish i could be friends with them all. But everytime i get close to somebody. Something happens.

"What do you want Kuroko." I said as i felt him staring at me.

"Kagami told me what you said earlier. I figured you would come here."

"Why"

"Because like i said before. I know people like you. Who shut everybody out. The one place they all go to when they're feeling down is a basketball court."

"You keep talking about 'these people'. Who exactly are they? Why are they so special" i asked looking at him.

"Well you already met Ryouta Kise  the copycat. Then theres Shintaro Midorima the three-point devil, Atsushi Murasakibara the giant, Seijuro Akashi the captain and holder of the Emperor Eye and finally the Ace Daiki Aomine ."

So i was right. Aomine is one of them. Thats why he's so good. And this Shintaro guy. WHy does he sound so familiar. 

"If we make it into the interhigh there is a chance we will play all of them. We can't do this with out you Miyuki."

"Sure you can. You beat Kise without me. You were the reason you won. Not me"

"Thats not true. Because you kept the score gap low enough, i was just able to help Kagami score. Its because of you we were able to catch up" he said.

"Whatever" i said putting my head back between my knees.

"Just think about coming back. We all miss you." He said as he left.

I suppose i could give it one more chance. But first im not sure if i should clear things up with Aomine.

I did snap at him and told him to leave me alone. But honestly i miss playing with someone as strong as him.

I looked at my phone and realized class was about to start. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the school. I got there just in time for class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After school i didn't go to practice. But i stayed later to tell my teachers i was going away for the next couple of days. I told them it was family business. Technically it is because i was going to my grandmothers again. But i mostly just wanted to get away from here for a little while.