5. Seirin Vs. Kaijo

Recap
--------------

"Well well well who do we have here? A female player?  You guys were really that desperate you let a girl join?"

"You should know i earned this spot. I could take you down any day of the week."

"Oh really. Do you want to end up like your friend here? If not i suggest staying out of the way."

"Please. You would be the one on tbe ground. Not even having enough energy to say mercy." I said standing up to face him.

"Oh really. Well come on then. Take me on right here."

"No. I going to wait until the practice game so i can embarrass you in front of your teammates who think your so special." I said turning around facing Kagami. "Get up you baka" i said reaching out my hand.

"Fine. I cant wait to see what you bring to the table." He said starting to leave

"Same here Kise. I won't loose"

Present

"Wow this place is huge. You can really see the difference when a school prioritizes athletics" Hyuga said as we walked through Kaijo High.

"Hey Kagami. You look even meaner then you usually do this time of morning. Same with you Miyuki." Kuroko said looking at both of us.

"I was up all night trying to figure out how to beat Kise" i mumbled.

"Shut your face" Kagami said to Kuroko.

"Hey now. No need to be mean Kagami" i said punching his arm.

"Hey guys!" Kise said running up to us. "Its a big school so im here to escort you guys and girl." He then walked over to Kuroko and started talking.

"Hurry up and show us the way" Kagami said annoyed. Kise ignored him.

"Come on man. Ive never even been turned down by a girl" he said to Kuroko.

"Oh yes you have" i said.

"Oh really? Who?" He said looking at me.

"Me you idiot."

"Look i honestly don't care about being labeled a member of the Generation of Miracles, but when someone clearly picks a fight with me" he looked at me and Kagami.
"Im simply not mature enough to let it slide. Im sorry but, in going to have to crush you. Both of you" he said.

"Go for it" Kagami smirked

"Good luck. You will be the one crushed" i said also smirking.

At the gym

"So we're playing half court?" Riko asked surprised.

"You're here. Ok welcome. I am coach Takeuchi. Huh. Wheres your coach" he asked

"Oh thats me." Riko replied smiling.

"Huh. Your the coach but i thought you were just the manager" he said surprised

"Thats right. Im coach Riko Aida. Were looking foward to playing you today." She bowed. "Umm. Whats this?" She asked looking at the other half court where they were praticing.

"Exactly what it looks like. Todays game is just going to be a simple on to fine tune our roster."

"Fine tune?"

"Theres just too little to learn from a game like this with guys sitting out to learn anything"

"I see" Riko looked pissed.