25. Boyfriend?

Recap

---------

"I feel the same way about you too." I said before his hand lifted my chin and i felt his lips on mine again.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as his made their way around my waist. Sparks travelled through my body as I felt his lips against mine. I pulled away again and looked up at him.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that." he smiled.

"I think i do." I laughed. He was about to lean down for another kiss when i put my fingers to his lips.

"That's enough for here. We're in the middle of a sidewalk." I laughed before grabbing his hand.

"I guess you're right. How about we get going then." I nodded as we started back on out way to his house. Hand in hand. Smiling.

Present

"Stop it Aomine." I laughed as he carried me around the basketball court over his shoulder. It was the next day after the incident and we were headed to my grandmothers but Aomine got distracted by the basketball court.

"You shouldn't have done that then."

"I didn't do anything!" I argued.

"Yes you did. And I won't let you go until you apologize."

"For what!" I laughed.

"...come back to me in about 10 minutes. I will have thought of something by then."

"See! I told you I did nothing! Now...let...me...go.." I said hitting his back.

"Fine fine, settle down jeez." He said bending over and setting my feet on the ground. As soon as he stood up I turned away and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "What now." He sighed.

"You always do that." I pouted.

"Do what?"

"When ever I'm going to win, you stop me from playing."

"Well I can't have you beating me now can I. That would ruin the fun." He laughed snaking his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. I turned my head away from his. "Aww, come on. You can't be that mad." He chuckled moving his head to my other shoulder.

"Well i am." I said turning my head the other way.

"What can i do to make it up to you." He said turning me around to face him.

"Let me think." I said putting my finger to my chin. Then a smile spread across my face as i though of something.

"No i am not buying you 10 different flavors of ice cream." He rolled his eyes.

"How did you know that was what i was going to ask." I pouted.

"Because i know you and your love for ice cream. How about i just do this instead to make up for it." He said before lifting my chin and pressing his lips against mine. I put my hands on his chest and kissed back but only for a few seconds before pushing him away.

"I guess i could forgive you after that." 

"I would hope so." he laughed before stepping closer going for another kiss.

"No." I said putting my hand over his mouth. "We're in public. And we have to get to my grandmothers. We've been distracted long enough."

"But why...just one more." he wined.

"No because for you one will turn into two. And two will turn into three and so on. Maybe later." I said picking up my jacket and heading towards my grandmothers house. I heard Aomine sigh before heard his footsteps behind me. I soon felt his arm wrap around my shoulders.