26. Camp Hell Pt. 1

Recap

-----------

"Have fun. And take it easy. You don't want to further injure yourself." She smiled.

"I will try."

"Are you ready?" Aomine asked from behind me.

"Do you have an umbrella? I would rather not get soaked again."

"Yes i do." He said holing it up.

"Good. Lets get going then." I jumped up from the chair and grabbed the umbrella.

"Have fun you two."

"We will." I said before walking out the door.

Present

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled pushing past the two girls.

"You don't belong here. You're just a monster. You don't deserve to hang with the team. Someone like you with no family." One spat before the both laughed and walked the other direction.

I leaned against the wall and watched the backs of the Touou girls. Back in America i was use to being call a monster. But this time just felt different. I don't know if it was just because I've changed, or if it was because they only said that because I've been hanging around Aomine and they're jealous. Whatever it was it brought my mood down.

I sighed and continued my way back to the gym.

"Miyuki! What took so long. I though you just went to get a drink." Momoi said running over to me.

"Sorry i got distracted. You know me." i laughed.

"Come on. The guys are almost done practicing. You and Aomine will hopefully finally see who's better." She smiled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bench.

"Actually, i think i might just go home."

"What why? Are you ok? What's wrong?" 

"I'm fine. Just tired. I see you later" I smiled before picking up my bag and heading towards the doors. I looked back wondering if i should say any thing to Aomine but he was actually playing i didn't want to stop him. I pushed open the door and was met with the sun shinning.

"At least it not raining anymore." I said to myself before starting to walk down the path.

"Miyuki! Wait! Where are you going!" I heard Aomine yell from behind me. I turned around and saw him running towards me.

"I'm heading back home. i have to get ready for training tomorrow."

"But i thought we were going to play one last time. We still need to..."

"I just don't feel like it right now ok?"

"Did something happen? What's wrong?" He asked putting his hands on my arms.

"Nothing happened. The team hasn't seen me since the accident, and well i just want to relax before i start practicing again. But i promise, we will find out some day who's better." I said giving him a half smile.

"Okay, i guess i'll see you later then?" I nodded and continued walking. 

"Don't forget about out bet! You better start showing to practices now!" I said waving before turning the corner.

After this training week Riko told me about i know i will beat Aomine without using my full strength.

.

.

"Woah, this place is amazing!" I said excited to finally be at the beach for you first of two training camps.