23. The Car

Recap
-------------

When you get this message please call me back. You should have my number in the book beside the phone. Anyways i hope to hear from you soon." I said then hung up. I debated wither i should go there or just head back to Kagami's.  

It is still early so she's probably still asleep.

I decided to head back home and see how Kagami is feeling about going back to practice tomorrow.

Present

"Kagami...Come on were going to be late!" I said waiting for him so we could head to practice.

"Hold your shirt, I'm coming." He said tiredly.

"I told you to get ready 30 minutes ago so we wouldn't be late. But now we are going to be late because of you." I said as he opened the door.

"You could have left without me you know." He said putting an arm around my shoulders and shutting the door.

"But then who would have made sure you actually got up to come to practice?"

"My alarm that's who."

"The same alarm you slept through." I said looking up at him.

"no..." he said sarcastically 

"Mhm." i said shaking my head. "Now can you get your arm off me."

"Why. You're the perfect height for an arm rest." He smiled. 

"Just because you're 6 foot 3 and I'm only 5 foot 5 doesn't mean I'm an arm rest. But whatever if you want to play it that way, i can too." I elbowed him in the side, pushed his arm off me and turned around and jumped on his back.

"What the hell is this for?" He said holding my legs to stop me from falling.

"You're the perfect height to give me a piggy back ride to practice." I said putting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

"Hold on then." He laughed and started running.

"Slow down or I'm going to fall." I said laughing slightly.

"Don't worry, i won't let you fall."

"You better not or I'll make sure you never play basketball again." I laughed. Kagami laughed and continued running to practice.

.

.

"About time you two showed up." Hyuga said as Kagami ran through the doors with me on his back.

"Well this thing slept in." I said poking Kagami's head.

"Hey man nice to see you again." Koga said coming over to us.

"Long time no see." Izuki laughed. I jumped down from his back and stood beside him.

"Hey, so let's practice yeah?" Someone said. He walked in with a number 7 Seirin jersey on. I swear i saw him before but i couldn't remember where.

"Its really good to see you Kiyoshi." Koga said walking over to him. I nodded my head in realization that he was the guy me and Kuroko met when i tried to teach Kuroko how to shoot.

"Yeah, don't just come in here like that. And why are you in your uniform!" Hyuga said grabbing him by the collar of his jersey. 

"It's been a while since I've been to practice. Guess i got a little bit excited." He smiled.

"Are you serious! Huh! Are you!" Hyuga yelled shaking him.

"Yeah."

"Are you really though."