||~𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Screaming echoes across the camp loud and pain filled that completely shatters the silence as soldiers pass by and await orders

Screaming echoes across the camp loud and pain filled that completely shatters the silence as soldiers pass by and await orders. The captain named Folgen grits his teeth as yet another scream erupts from his captive that sits chained outside the tent. 

"Will someone please shut her up!" he snaps a vein throbbing on his head. The soldiers around the room flinch at his tone while one steps forward.

 "She is screaming because she is feeling the pain and suffering of those we killed due to the soulbond. There's nothing we can do."

"Well gag her or something. We don't all need to suffer alongside her" Folgen scoffs and the soldier bows and leaves the tent going towards the source of the screaming. He comes upon Harumi who kneels in front of a tree where her hands are held up above her head by chains from the shackles on her wrists and around her neck. 

The man gulps as she lets out another scream, agony etched onto her delicate face. He kneels down and grabs her gently "Miss you need to be quiet. The Commander is getting mad and I don't want you to be hurt" he pleads with her not wanting anything more to befall the girl. Harumi pants opening her eyes to look at the man who tries to hush her.

Her eyes flicker over to his shoulder as a familiar soul enters the vicinity and her tears start to come heavier as Kage walks past the man and sits in front of her. 

"No, no no no no no" she murmurs as he smiles at her and passes through her. She wails as she feels his last moments and the absolute love he held for her.

The pain he went through rushed through her veins and the only thing he felt until his last breath had been taken was the complete and utter worry for his master's safety. The pain of this particular soul devistates Harumi as her body starts to shut down from the strain of all of the souls going through her and she starts to fade.

Just as she's about to pass out a tug pulls at her mind and everything goes white. Blinking Harumi looks around as she stands on top of a giant expanse of water that has clouds drifting just above its surface. The sky is made up of brilliant colors ranging from pink and purple to blue and gold with a constellation of stars looking like a picture of the milky way back on earth.