(1.) Say My Name.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Wtf have I just wrote?)

(Hope you enjoy.)

When you look into the eyes of a killer, what did you see? A sociopath? A person who has a sick thrill killing innocent people?

A person who's abused? Raised in becoming the killer by parents not teaching them right from wrong and not knowing how to distinguish behaviour deemed terrifying in the perspective of society?

Who do you see?

I see...Well, I only see me.

Huggy is my supposed best friend. After all, we were created and experienced enough in our friend that we should've been at least aware of each other's presence.

Heheh. Nope.

Huggy has no idea I even exist. What is my name? Who am I? What's a purpose? What's mind, you maybe asking?

Guarding Huggy's shadow. In the darkness, I protect him from the bad things. Huggy may have been tortured, slaughtered possibly millions under he controls of that damn Poppy doll, but he hasn't been through what I've been taught.

He hasn't seen the underwork. Death as you humans call it. Strange little concept your kind chooses the transferring souls into new and more suitable bodies for personalities such as mine.

I'm not claiming to be nice, I'm simply...hinting there are worse monsters in the world than me out there.

There are humans:

Rapists, murders, abused.

Wow, the list goes on. And you call us the monsters. At least Huggy had the decency to kill whoever was stupid enough standing in his way. Have you human not learned how dangerous he is?

You did play a game based off the events of our events. My mainframe inc connected to cameras and computers.

Now, now, don't be whiny if I've offended ya'll, but you brought in on yourselves.

"EEEEHHH!"

Ah, here comes the monster himself. Don't you love trouble. There are humans to be murdered now and delicious flesh in the making?

It's been fun talking, dear viewer-

Oh, you'd like to know my name?

The scientists call me Cuddly Wuddly. I'm Huggy's less known younger sibling, I can confidence confirm that theory.

As for my past life..I don't wanna talk about it.

For clarification, I am not a toy. Something more advanced than your little minds can even comprehend into humany logic.

What I am is your worst nightmare.