two.

deadly games❝encounters❞

deadly games
encounters

PEOPLE WERE TRULY INTERESTING. The human brain was such a difficult, yet sensitive subject. No one can match anyone's personality entirely, because everyone has their own way of thinking things through. You wished to understand it better, but unfortunately you didn't think you'd ever be able to discover how things really worked.
Taking the Beach as an example.
It was definitely something else. You didn't expect to finally find the people partying like they had no worries, while deadly games were happening all around Tokyo.

"Electricity really works around here?" you asked Ann surprised.

"Yes, it does."

You were supplied with a two days visa and you didn't complain about the small number of days. It was enough for you to have this time off. Besides, the concept of playing more of these games made you curious. As weird as it sounded, you wanted to play all game types.

You were about to meet the famous Hatter that Ann has been telling you about on your way there. It's been almost an hour since you officially stepped into the Beach's territory. Apparently, Hatter made the place and he was somewhat of a 'king' around there. Everyone praised him, including the beautiful darked hair woman you played with, a little earlier that night.

You couldn't help but think once in a while about those teenagers that lost their lives in the game. They had so much ahead of them. Whenever you thought about them you tried to cover it with the same words. The girl brought the death upon herself, it wasn't my fault that she remembered a lesson wrong. And the boy made his own choice.

You stepped into the big room, where you were supposed to meet Hatter.
A woman with long black hair made you a sign to take a sit on a chair. You did that, without taking your eyes off of her. There was something weird about her, she didn't give you a right vibe. Even though she was very good looking, there was something in the combination of her eyes and smile that just didn't sit right with you.

You weren't able to think it any further, because of the man that suddenly came in. He wore a weird outfit, but you weren't in any position of judging his fashion choices. Especially in such circumstances where he was somewhat of a 'superior'.

"Welcome, welcome! Ann has told me quite some positive things about how your first game went. She is very impressed, if you ask me. I was hesitant at first, but Ann is one of my most trusted people here at the Beach. Ann hardly gets impressed, so when she said that you left her feeling that way, I approved of your stay here." he said with a weird enthusiastic tone. "I'm the Hatter you heard about, nice to meet you! We only have two rules here. First, you'll always have to wear a swimsuit, because it's called 'the Beach', after all. Second, have fun! Do whatever you please, just like you did back in the real world. Drugs, sex, alcohol, you can find it all here!" he exclaimed and you didn't know how to react.