forty four.

deadly games❝last round❞

deadly games
last round

IT WAS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE FOUND YOURSELF INSIDE A GAME THAT SEEMED AS IF IT HAD NO END. As if you were falling into an infinite hole and the anxious feelings were impossible to get rid of.
  Almost eleven hours passed since you entered the game. You were tired and almost defeated. Even now, after such a long time, you had no idea who the Jack might be. A lot of people were suspicious, which made it harder for you to identify the Jack. Usually, when you weren't able to find an answer, your eyes were instinctively directing to Chishiya, who — for the first time — seemed just as clueless as you.

  Not long after the following round started, two members of Urumi's team approached you. The looks they were holding told you that they were up to something, and since they came to you, they probably wanted your help. Or some sort of guidance — maybe.

  "We... we know that you're not with us anymore, but... The rest of our team wants to kill each other and they both came to us." the woman tried to explain while she was obviously shaking because of the pressure.

"And you don't know who to get rid of? You know my answer would be Urumi." the way you said it so bluntly, surprised both of them.

"Would it be bad if we did the same to both?" the man asked.

"Since you guys got to the second stage, I'm certain you've seen and done worse than just lie about a suit. If they're being a nuisance to you, you should do it."

Your advice seemed to have made them feel a little better, by slowly nodding and calming their body reactions.
It was fair what you said, because everyone was facing guilt at least once, inside or out of a game. Everybody was aware that they should save their own skin instead of worrying about others. However, as much as you agreed with your own words, there was now the part that cared about Chishiya. Given the circumstances, it wasn't ideal nor regretful.
  At the moment, you were really curious how things will play out. Those two seemed serious about the idea, even though they disliked it. Almost every person would dislike to choose something like that. But desperate times require desperate measures. It was a thing people learned the hard way.

  Even though you showed to Urumi exactly how you felt when it came to her, you still decided to go to the cafeteria. Because Chishiya was there.

  Just as you expected, everyone was seated at a table, exchanging answers for their suits. Chishiya had Ippei in front of him, while he watched Urumi with quite the curiosity. You didn't think it would be necessary to take a sit with them, so you settled by watching from afar. A thing Chishiya would usually do.
  You wouldn't like to admit, but being in the blonde's presence took a tool on you. Making you act or react the way he sometimes would do.