forty.

deadly games❝solitary confinement❞

deadly games
solitary confinement

  "IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO BACK OUT, YOU KNOW?" Chishiya told you, making you think that he probably wanted to make you give up first instead of him. However, a deal was a deal. You had to play no matter the game and make him prove that he was worthy of your entire trust.

  "Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" you asked him, but it didn't seem like he had any answer prepared.

  Playing a Hearts game with Chishiya definitely wasn't a part of the plan. But none of you could take back the agreement, even though you desperately wanted to.
  Looking back to every game with the same category, you remembered that it happened just once for someone else to clear it with you. Keiju.

Emotions flooded towards every inch of your body that craved a confirmation of the outcome. Losing Chishiya was completely out of the question since you finally felt comfortable again in his presence. The awareness of your feelings was also an important factor that would fight for both your life and his. It was still the case of the blonde not doing the same for you, and you knew that. This time it was different — it wasn't bothering you — because you knew he was conflicted. Changing. As his heart was now melting, he began to face difficulties into making decisions. He was hearing his heart at the same time as his brain. It was a total chaos and Chishiya had no idea which side he should listen to. Hopefully, the result of the game would bring him a clear answer. Whether it was in your favor or not.

You'd be playing inside a penitentiary. It looked more than spacious and it took some time to even find the registration point. But as the two of you reached a room with the shape of a circle, you noticed a table in the middle. Some collars were placed on it next to a note '𝙿𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙽 𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙶𝙾 𝚄𝙿𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙸𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝚄𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼.'. You were the first one grabbing one of the multiple collars that were left, Chishiya immediately doing the same. Once the collars were stuck to your necks, they began making quick and faint sounds. Since the game didn't start yet, both of you chose to not question anything. Not even the marks you noticed on the back of each other's collar.

Upstairs you weren't welcomed by any unfamiliar faces, because no one was there yet. Or so you thought until you began hearing quite loud moans from one of the cells. The central guardroom had the same round shape as the one from downstairs. It was divided by different long hallways containing the same dim light that gave a blue effect.
You looked at Chishiya to see if he heard as well, which he obviously did, since they weren't too silent. But you loved the way the blonde's demeanour changed and got so pale.

"So I was right. You are a virgin." you quietly said looking right into his eyes that avoided your strong gaze.

He didn't have anything else to say, because it was true. Since he never found a certain pleasure into interacting with other people —except from the few pacients he got — meeting girls has never been a priority. You were the first one that actually caught his interest and because of that, he began to try to become more worthy of you.
The situation felt humiliating for him, so you placed both your hands on his cheeks, forcing him to look at you.