twenty nine.

deadly games❝dealer❞

deadly games
dealer

  THE NEWS OF MOMOKA BEING FHE WITCH SURPRISED EVERYONE, except you and Arisu. People found it hard to believe that she killed herself for the sake of a game.

  "If I were the game master, I would come up with this idea." Arisu said, trying to convince the people and soon after, Aguni's leg hit him in the stomach.

  "What the fuck? Aren't you sick of hitting him? Look at that pretty face of his! It's all covered in blood now." you said unpleased by Aguni's behavior.

  "What a joke. I'm the witch! You guys want to kill me, right?" he asked loudly.

  "If you want to die, just kill yourself. Don't make people do it for you." you didn't think too much about what you just said. Aguni caused an entire scene, where he went crazy hitting everyone. A lot of people jumped on Aguni to take him down, but he was almost unstoppable. He used his entire strength to hit everything in his way.

His loud scream was everything you could hear now. It was a painful scream to witness. It let out every type of negative emotion he held capture in his body since the day he killed Hatter. Aguni was devastated. He just wanted his best friend back.

  "The Beach made him crazy. You guys made him crazy! I'm the witch!" people were still jumping on him and he pushed everyone away.

  You took a short glance in Arisu's direction to see if he was alright. Asahi approached him and from the look on her face, it seemed like she had a plan. She told Arisu and Usagi something that you couldn't hear, because of the distance and noise. She then stood up confidently and walked in the middle of the lobby.

  "Listen up, everyone!" her shout made everyone stop and turn their gazes on her. "I'm the dealer of this game." a red laser hit her straight in the head. That was something you didn't expect to happen. No one did.

  "Interesting..." you said deep in thought, as you replayed in your head what just happened. Because of the silence, everyone heard what you said, however no one said anything else. Asahi's body fell on the floor, the impact caused noise.

  You had no idea what just happened, but since it did, it won't take you long to find out. You nervously chuckled in this situation as you looked at the ceiling. While you did so, someone watching everything from a higher floor, caught your attention. Chishiya's lips were slightly parted, he was just as confused as you were. He felt your eyes on him, so the two of you held the eye contact for a little while.

  "It was a reverse grip." Ann's voice made you take your eyes off of Chishiya. The beautiful woman, you met in your first game, was leaning on Kuina. Ann was holding up the knife that was inside Momoka earlier. "Fingerprints with a reverse grip were found on the knife."

  "Why would she... kill herself for a game?" a random girl asked.

  "Was Momoka really the game master?" another girl asked.