ten.

deadly games❝reunited❞

deadly games
reunited

  FOUR PEOPLE WERE LOOKING AT THE SCENE THAT JUST HAPPENED IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. You, Arisu and the climber girl were shocked, not seeing this coming. While Chishiya looked unbothered just like usual.

  What got you worried was Arisu's expression. It seemed like he was taking it worse than the rest were.
Arisu was probably blaming himself for things that he couldn't have prevented from happening, just like usual. It's been a while since you had to comfort him. The only times you used to do it were when the wind was bringing back to him the memories of his mother.

  "I'll meet you in front of the building, alright? Go make sure Karube is still alive." he listened to what you said, walking out of the room with the other girl.

  Your gaze was now directed to Chishiya and you two held a long eye contact, before choosing your next words. You didn't know how to feel about him right now. He didn't do anything while you were fighting the tagger with Arisu and he also let your best friend to die.

  "You were stupid to go and fight the tagger like that." Chishiya talked first and your head moved in disapproval.

  "I was helping one of my best friends, after you decided that it would be a good idea to let him die." you tried to keep yourself calm, which was harder than you thought it would be. "I understand that you only want to help yourself, I really do. I want the same thing, but not when it comes to Arisu, Karube or Chota. Because those boys are my entire life, I love them more than I love myself." you said feeling your emotions becoming harder to handle — you continued. "I don't expect you to understand. I know he means nothing to you, but he does to me." you finished talking and Chishiya gave you one last look, before turning his back to you.

  He walked over the dead body, lowering himself to fully see it. He picked up something that looked like a piece of paper, but you couldn't deal with whatever that was right now. You were mad at him and felt the urge to leave.

  "I'm going to go. If Hatter asks about me, tell him I'll be back tomorrow. I really need to go and spend some time with them." you were already by the door when you told Chishiya.

  "Don't bring them to the Beach." he said and you looked confused at him. "Hatter won't take it too lightly. Give them a hint to find it by themselves, nothing more. Also, I heard about the other guy's burned leg. Tell him to hold the injured area under some cool water. A wet compress should do, until the pain eases. He shouldn't keep any tight stuff on the burned area, make sure it's bandaged and tell him to take a pain reliever. If he finds one." Chishiya advised you.

  It was the first time you heard him talk about something related to what he used to do in the original world. It felt refreshing to hear him speak his knowledge in order to help you help Chota. Although, you were aware that he couldn't care any less about your friends' health. For unknown reasons, he felt the need to let you know that, aware of the fact that it was for you. Not for your injured friend.