Y/N & NIRAGI

deadly games-special chapter-

deadly games
-special chapter-

THE EXCITEMENT OF FINALLY STARTING A NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE, turned your stomach upside down. High school seemed like a big deal to you at first. Maybe it really was, until you met Yamato and his friends. Once they obtained your acceptance of joining their group, everything started to go downhill.

Yokohoma High School was a prestigious school. Your parents insisted for you to go there. Mainly for the perfect image they desperately tried to mentain of your already broken family. People usually envied your family for being rich, but they only saw the mask they were putting on to cover their true selves.

First day was always intimidating, especially somewhere new. The thought of other new people coming, made you feel more at ease. However, you couldn't help the anxiety that came when you immediately stepped into the school's perimeter. You couldn't help but feel lost around the people walking in every direction. The absence of your family only made you feel worse, you saw it coming since today was a big day for you brother as well. They would always rather to be there for him than for you.

The welcoming ceremony was almost coming to an end, which meant that you had to find your class.
You were assigned to class 1-B, but that information didn't come with anything more.
I should ask someone for help. Before you did that, you stepped inside the school. It looked nice, but it wasn't anything different from any other school in Japan.

With uncertainty you looked around the hallway, only to spot a nerdy brunette guy looking at some papers. Probably which classes will he take and which homeroom he got assigned to. He looked just as lost as you, so it made you feel better about approaching him. Taking a deep breath, you walked towards him passing by a lot of people running around the hall. You hated first days.

Once you were closer to him, he finally noticed you coming. At first, he wasn't sure that you were walking to him, so he blinked hard multiple times. His first thought about you was 'That's the prettiest girl I've ever seen...'. When he got assured by the look on your face, that you were actually approaching him, his right leg nervously started hitting the floor. One single question was lingering inside his head. Why would she approach someone like him?

"Hello! I'm Y/N." you said with a voice filled with excitement of meeting another student. The boy didn't get the chance to reply, because you continued. "I saw you looking a little lost, so I thought maybe we could help each other. I have absolutely no clue where my homeroom is, either."

"What's your homeroom?" he finally said.

"1-B!" you replied on the same lively tone.