six.

deadly games❝new additions❞

deadly games
new additions

  SLEEPING WAS THE BEST WAY TO AVOID PROBLEMS. Once in a while, everyone has something to deal with. A fight with someone they love, a failure in career and many more, might be a cause that made people want to escape. As your breath kept its steady rythm along with the heart, your mind still had the worries that were put on hold.
  Until something — or someone — decides it would be a good idea to disturb the peace. The blinding light in your room was unbearable, so you finally opened your eyes. They immediately began hurting because of how bright it was.

The first thought you had when you woke up was tied to Chishiya. Not a pleasant way to start your day, in your opinion. You would've thought that he spent the night in your room and he was now trying to wake you up. Since you fell asleep before finding out if he left or not.
But him spending the night in your room was hard to believe. He was Chishiya after all.

Your eyes locked with the tall girl with dreads, another cigarette being between her lips. She smiled at you in victory, making you sigh in defeat.

"You're spending the day with me." Kuina happily told you.

"I just woke up, Kuina. Have some mercy." you started pleading.

You didn't even bother asking how she found out where your room was. The answer was easy. However, you didn't know why would Chishiya tell her.

"It's almost one in the afternoon and you expect mercy?" she joked. "I get it. I heard about your game and that's exactly why I wanted us to have some fun today. You deserve it."

The mention of your previous game was more than enough to make you give up on trying to get some more sleep. At least you were able to forget about it for a few hours, without any nightmares that would've been a dreadful reminder.
You weren't really excited about doing something today, but you felt bad for how you treated Kuina at first. It was the least you could do and you also needed a new distraction, since sleep was out of the equation for now.

"What do you have in mind?" you sighed giving in.

"Maybe talk and drink. Later when it's dark we could go dance by the pool." she suggested with clear excitement in her voice.

Dancing was never something you enjoyed doing. Especially in public. To you, it was just a way of showing off and you didn't like to be noticed in such a way. From your point of view, the people who did that every day at the Beach were snobs.

"Talking while drinking sounds good."

"Then that's what we'll do." Kuina said and walked towards a corner. When she was facing you again, she revealed two bottles of wine.

"How did you get those?" you asked surprised.

"I figured that's what we'll be doing today, so I stole them from the bar." Kuina said and her eyes accidentally went to the number of your bracelet. She started smiling when she saw the one digit number on it. "One more reason to drink. Congrats!" she continued while coming towards you to wrap her arms around you for a hug.