thirteen.

deadly games❝three of diamonds❞

deadly games
three of diamonds

  SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS COULD BRING PLEASURE. The smell of spring, after a cold winter or the sight of blossomed flowers.
  Ever since you found yourself shifting to the borderlands, you started feeling pleasure by winning games. You felt sick whenever you survived one of the late night games and the pleasure among happiness captured your entire self.
Tonight will be no exception.

  The first person who had to shoot was announced as the man wearing a tank top. He didn't seem to mind that he was first, picking up the gun from the table. He put it to his head and you could see that his hand was beginning to tremble while holding the cold weapon. The shaking started to get more obvious. Even though he was hesitant, he decided to pull the trigger. He probably thought that once he did it, it will all be over. And he was right. The next thing you know, he dropped dead on the floor, the revolver falling from his hands.

Two to go, you said to yourself.

Still looking at the dead body, you couldn't help your thoughts about what his intentions might've been. Was he too cocky that he thought he will most definitely survive his turn? That was probably it, but somehow these games were still at fault for that. Surviving more than twice of the games could've been a boost of confidence to him. The situation, however, was more than just letting your pride act.

You moved your gaze back to the screen, seeing that the man's image had an X all over it and the girl with pink hair was next. She was panicking as she picked up the gun. In her head, she was thinking of a solution. It was almost impossible to find one, not even knowing the game's pattern since it just started.
That's why she put her card on the table, revealing a Four of Clubs.

"I'm playing my card." she said confidently and shot the floor right after, letting out a bullet.

"Bold move." Chishiya commented.

"My choice, pretty boy, so shut it." the girl replied to him.

Everyone's attention was back on the screen to see the next unlucky person. That unlucky person was Chishiya and he didn't seem to mind it. Just like he never minded anything that was going on around him. He created a long time ago his own world, people around him being just a decor.

He walked closer to the girl with pink hair and she handed him the gun. The girl had a weird smile on her face while their hands touched for a brief second. She looked interested in what will Chishiya do. And you were too. His actions were always confusing, so you couldn't make up your mind to what could his move be.

Your breath started to feel heavier as you watched him put the gun to the side of his head. You thought the blonde would be doing something more complicated than putting the gun to his head and pulling the trigger. Luckily for him, the gun didn't let out a bullet. Your breath was back to normal after Chishiya successfully survived.