thirty two.

deadly games❝matches❞

deadly games
matches

LIFE WAS ALWAYS A CHALLENGE. No matter what, something always came in the middle of your happiness. If you ever felt happiness, it was for a short while before another storm came rushing in, demolishing everything you built so far. While you were hiding from that storm, the thing that made you happy was being destroyed by it. It was inevitable.

Until someone else was caught in that storm with you.

A blonde heartless man, who had no idea how to build something, entered your life by hiding at the same spot with you. At least, you knew how to build, but he had no idea. He didn't have the tools. And what could go wrong if you landed him yours? So you did. And he managed to destroy them, getting both of you stuck in a place where you couldn't even start rebuilding what has been destroyed by the storm and by him.

"Are you going to let me go now?" you asked him and tried to remove your arm from Chishiya's grip, but there was no result.

This has been going on for almost ten minutes since the King of Spades finally went somewhere else. The blonde decided it would be a good idea to drag you somewhere. Chishiya thought that you wouldn't leave with him willingly, so this was the only way he could think of.

"Not yet." he answered with no tint of emotion in his voice. "I feel like you might want to go on your own if I let go."

"You're acting like I don't have reasons of running away from you. Do you need a reminder of what you did to Arisu not so long ago?" your question made Chishiya stop walking and he turned to face you.

"I'm sick of hearing that excuse everytime, Y/N. He doesn't even seem mad, so why are you?"

"Okay, Chishiya. Let's put that aside and think about what you did to me. You ditched me without a second thought once we got here. You manipulated me by doing stuff you wouldn't normally do. Like giving me that book or by holding my hand and kissing me. All of that, because you wanted to use me to your stealing cards game. Lastly, you lied to me when you knew that I found it hard to trust you. What's even worse is that you still won't apologize. Even if you do, I know it won't be sincere. You did those things because you only thought about yourself. You won't do anything, unless it comes to your own benefit." you let out all of those words in an angry manner, which made Chishiya finally drop your hand. Even if he finally let go of you, you were still facing him and he looked at you taken aback. "Am I wrong? Correct me if I am."

"You're not wrong, but-" you didn't hesitate cutting him off.

"That's all I wanted to hear. I don't care about anything after that 'but'. I wasn't going to go on my own anyway, since I have no idea what to do now that the second stage started. After I'll know, I'll probably go look for Arisu."

"Don't be ridiculous. There are very low chances of you finding him." Chishiya tried to persuade you into staying with him.

"Yeah, but it's worth a try. I'll stay with you for a while, though. Happy now?" you didn't wait for an answer before starting to walk. He didn't hesitate to follow you from behind. Even though he wasn't thrilled by your idea, he stopped himself from continuing the subject and kept following you.